US Bank — ripped me off
These guys are unprofessional, and have no idea what they're doing! Here's an awesome story about how a lovely teller at my local branch doesn't know how to read my account and really gave it to me good.
Saturday: 31 January, 2015: I cancelled my Netflix back in December and still got a charge for January. I called this lady (01/31), and she says she can block all attempts from Netflix if they try taking any more out. They take out a February payment and got away with it. I'm negative 1.50. okay, I call, complain about her, and move 3.00 from savings to checking. Monday rolls around, and I'm all of a sudden 6.00 in the hole. Okay, I call the bank, and the girl actually found why. I transfer 12.00 over to my checking. Tuesday, I get hit with an overdraft fee. I call, and she says there's nothing she can do about it. Great! Thursday morning hits, and I have another 30.00 charge! now I'm 60.00 in the hole. I call and she has no idea why I was charged a second overdraft fee. I talk to the manager, and she says I must've done something, and whatever it is, isn't showing up on her end... OKAY! Thursday night (02/05/2015) ((THE SAME DAY I WAS GIVEN A SECOND OVERDRAFT FEE)), I am doing my budget, and get online to get the full amount, so I can figure out my rent... NOW I'M 102.00 IN THE HOLE! I call the bank, and the lovely manager says it's not her problem! She has no idea why it would do that, and I just have to deal with it! My check posted in my acct this morning, and now I'm behind on bills, thanks to 2 incredibly intelligent ladies, and one scandalous banking program.
If you are a veteran like I am, and going to US Bank for their free "Platinum Account", BEWARE! This bank doesn't care for veterans! They WILL take full on advantage of you!
More US Bank Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from u.s. bank again 
- US Bank - closing of the checking account 
- Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000) 
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges 
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance 
- US Bank - unethical behaviour
- US Bank - wrong overdrafts and unknown accounts 
- Relia Card W/ Us Bank Logo - missing money/bad customer service
- US Bank - creative questional overdraft charges 
- US Bank - impolite customer reps/harassing calls