US Bank / illegal cash advance

1 United States

I broke my leg and was in the hospital when my husband called me saying he was having problems getting money from an atm.. he had made 3 withdeaws at an atm i went online and found out that he had the wrong atm card. so i transferred 480.00 from the other acct we have to the account he had taken from. i did this immediately...now that was on a fri ..mon i called the bank. explained what happened to the bank manager jennifer at the st roberts, mo branch..she said ok she could remove the 6x 37.50 fee's but i would have to come in and sign a form requesting the removal..i explained again i just got out of hosp and couldnt drive. she was rude and said then the fee's would remain, i was able to get a neighbor to drive me an hour to the closest bank where jennifer faxed the form, i signed it filled it out explaining what happened and that us bank faxed it to the st roberts bank to jennifer the bank manager.. i didnt hear from her so i called her the next day. she said she would decided weather or not to remove the fee's and i would need to get money in there or have daily fee's accumulate. i explained to her i did not have funds to put in there as im not working ive broken my foot and going thru surgery. several days passed and i called her at this point she would not speak or return my calls this went on for a week i called the main office in st louis several times they said they called her and she would be calling me...she didnt meanwhile an 8.00 a day fee was incurring on that account. i called again and she told an emoployee craig to tell me to put money in there by taking a cash advance i told him no. i wouldnt be able to pay that back my boss has now fired me because of my broken foot.. jennifer told him to tell me to bad the fee's will continue i asked him to just close all 4 of my accounts. he said jennifer said no i needed to take an advance. the next day i went online and he did he took an advance of 330.00 from 1 account and deposited into the other..i called and asked to talk to jennifer but she refused my calls...i called st louis main office 4 days later she called 1mar.2009 i told her someone took an advance on my account and put in the other one. she said well that is cheaper than the 8.00 a day fee. i said i dont care i did not authorise craig to do that..she said oh well now i will close your other 3 accounts and when your tax check comes you can pay that off...i have banked at this bank since 1988 and have never in my 52 years of life been treated and lied to as i have with this bank manager jennifer from st roberts, missouri us bank.

Ri