US Bank / overdraft
So there is 600 dollars in my account and 5 pending transactions on Monday.
I rent a car on Wed. and they authorize for more than the available balance.
3 transactions go through Thursday and accrue 3 overdraft charges that amount to over 100 dollars in fees... even though the actual transactions occurred days before the car rental and even as I write this, there is enough money to cover them as the car rental and the other 2 pending transactions from before the car rental still have not cleared. In the end I anticipate that because the car rental was so cheap but they authorized for so much more than it actually costed, I'm going to have over 200 dollars in fees but my actual balance will never have actually gone into the negatives EVEN AFTER THE FEES.
So thats right, at the end of the day there is enough in my account to cover the actual transactions AND the fees that are apparently being charged because "there wasn't enough money" WITHOUT ever actually going into the negatives.
More US Bank Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from u.s. bank again 
- US Bank - closing of the checking account 
- Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000) 
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges 
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance 
- US Bank / US Bancorp - loan process
- US Bank / US Bancorp - credit card
- US Bank / US Bancorp - leasing
- US Bank / US Bancorp - taking my money
- US Bank / US Bancorp - ira beneficiary not properly notified