US Bank - Auto Loan / lease end rip-offs
My lease residual was about $24,500. Carmax afforded me $27,000 for the car so I could make about $2500. US BAnk refused to let me sell the car to Carmax unless I paid them the whole $27,000. This after they inflated the cost of supposed scratches and dents to 5 times the amount a detail shop fixed them for. Never lease from US Bank. NOT only that, but when you call US Bank to complain, their people are extremely rude.
More US Bank - Auto Loan Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from U.S. Bank again 
- US Bank - closing of the checking account 
- Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000) 
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges 
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance 
- US Bank / US Bancorp - banking fees/customer service 
- US Bank / US Bancorp - customer service
- US Bank / US Bancorp - usbank in marble hill mo
- US Bank / US Bancorp - bad customer service.
- US Bank / US Bancorp - overdraft fees