UPS United Parcel Service Canada / Courier Service / lost documents, poor customer service
During my relocation from Ontario to Alberta, my Ontario attorney sent important mortgage documents (signed by my wife, who hasn't moved yet) by UPS courier to my Alberta attorney for overnight delivery. To make a long story short, UPS has lost this package, and after nearly a week, are still unable to locate it. As a result I missed my closing date on my new home, and this has potentially scuttled the deal entirely. Repeated calls from myself and from both attorneys to UPS were not returned, and only after being cornered, did UPS admit that they had indeed lost the package. I worked for UPS years ago, and saw many of the shenanigans that went on there, from theft to wilfull destruction of packages, and had I known he was planning on using UPS, I would have forbidden my attorney from doing so.
Heed my warning: avoid UPS. They don't take proper care of your shipments, and don't like to help when something goes wrong.
Don't do business with these spoiled, petulant brats.
More UPS United Parcel Service Canada / Courier Service Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - counter/customer service...
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - repeated damaged packages 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - delivery driver 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - 1za45w890362291451 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - delivery man