UPS / refuses to deliver packages to walk-ups
The UPS driver for my particular area (Mulberry Street, Elizabeth Street, Spring Street, Kenmare Street, Mott Street, etc.) will not deliver packages to customers in walk-ups!
During a community meeting, certain residents have said they have made complaints to UPS customer service but nothing was ever done about it. This leaves me wondering if his refusal to do his job fully is part of his union contract.
My building is not equipped with a buzzer, and I have asked the driver to call the number in front of the my package so I can come down for my package. He said "no" because he doesn't have a phone.
More UPS Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- [Resolved] United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - Commercial driver dropping off packages when business is closed 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - pick up not made going on 6 days 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - a item I purchase on line 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - delivery 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - i'd like to complain about a ups driver