UPS / liarrrrs

East Syracuse, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 315-433-1896
First off this number given does not work they may call you but you maybe not call back... great rightttt NOT so i my package was suppose to come 5 days earlier than it did. I got one part of the package and not my skis therefore had to miss my ski trip. They told me that my package was at the central location THIRTY MINUTES AWAY so i went out there to get them and they could not find them and told me they were on delievery... first lie i got home then they were not there so called ups they had someone call me and then they said they were closing in 15 minutes and i could come get them so i said id be right there since i was already on the road... then they said welll we actually dont know where they are SECOND LIE. so they finally came to the conclusion that i would not beable to get them until monday soo today is monday i was suppose to go pick them up but some lazy piece of ### women did not put in the request so then i was going to meet the driver to get them. So i drove and sat at the stop where i was suppose to meet him for THIRTY MORE MINUTES then drove up and down the road. THIRD LIE... now i am still waiting for the call to get them
Ma

Comments

El
  25th of Feb, 2014
3 boxes for our business full of merchandise customers are waiting for were supposed to be delivered Thursday 2/20. Not delivered.
Friday 2/21 Tracking info “On truck for delivery” Friday night no delivery tracking says “Your package has encountered a delay”
Monday 2/24 “On truck for delivery” then in afternoon tracking says “Exception”. We contact UPS. On hold for an hour. Told being transferred to supervisor. Hung up on. Call back. Try to arrange to pickup packages since they are not being delivered. On hold for hour and a half. Hung up on again.
Tuesday 2/25 “The package was left in a UPS facility. / Delivery rescheduled.” Call, email, fax, live chat UPS customer service for a total of 7 hours today. Finally told Boxes are behind “the center” in a trailer and they will not go find the box and will call us when they get around to looking for it.
Here is their reply: “"I am very sorry you did not receive a call as quickly as expected. After reviewing the updated notes in our system, I have confirmed your package is unavailable for pick up today, 02/25/14, as requested. The local Management team indicated your package is located on a trailer that can hold hundreds, if not thousands, of additional packages. Due to this, your package is unavailable at this time and I recommend continuing to monitor the situation online at UPS.com for updated scans; this will provide the current status of your package.”
So you know where my package is and made a mistake for a week now but it’s too much work to fix it so we will just wait until you get around to finding our packages. This is UNACCEPTABLE.
1a
  15th of Dec, 2016
They really do suck!!! I was supposed to get my package yesterday but they didn't deliver it because they didn't feel like it LITERALLY!! Then today they were supposed to drop it off at a ups pickup point and when I went there it wasn't so now they said that they'll try to deliver tomorrow

United Parcel Service of America [UPS] Logo United Parcel Service of America [UPS]
Overall Satisfaction Rating