University of Phoenix / not returning financial aid dispersed to them
My husband and I attend 1 class at the University of Phoenix online program. We filled out financial aid and they received dispersments in the amount of $14, 000 on April 10th. My husband decided schooling did not fit into his schedule at this time because of the demands and withdrew from the program. I was unsatisfied with their MBA program so I transfered over to Kaplan University. The University of Phoenix not only received my husbands and my financial aid. Not only did they NOT apply our dispersements to our bill, they have put us into collections, and they will not talk to me about returning the funds to the lender. I have called several times asking them when they will be returning the funds, which they have to legally return them to the lender within 30 days, but they hang up on me. So, they have our money, they won't send it back to the lender, and they have put us into collections.
More University of Phoenix Complaints & Reviews
- University of Phoenix - misleading students when enrolling and financial aid disbursements 
- University Of Phoenix / Axia College / Apollo Group - class action law suit: misuse of title iv funds and accounting practices: unethical business practices : scam and fraud 
- University Of Phoenix Financialaid Processing Department - failure to release financial aid information 
- University Of Phoenix Axia Online - rip off 
- University of Phoenix - unethical business practices! 
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - new financial aid policy
- University of Phoenix - financial aid scam
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - excess student refund loan never
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - student loans
- University of Phoenix - corrupt, scam, criminal (crap) "school"