University Of Phoenix Online / charged for classes I never attended!
I signed up with a rep named Micheal Dudding. There were some issues with the number of credits I could bring in and my financial aid limit. We were working through these issues. I was to start classes the following week. Mr. Dudding and the financial aid advisor called me and told me I should log in to get familiar with the site. Play around with the way the site worked and so on. I followed their instructions.
Two days later they had me log into the site again, I did.
During this time information was made available to me from another source that the program at Phoenix would not work for me. I told Mr. Dudding I was withdrawing. I received a bill for 353 dollars for a class I never attended. The woman on the phone said I had logged in twice and that constituted attendance. This is a scam and I think someone should address the way Phoenix University does business.
They are actually trying to get me to pay for the first week of classes of which I did not attend.
More University Of Phoenix Online Complaints & Reviews
- University of Phoenix - misleading students when enrolling and financial aid disbursements 
- University Of Phoenix / Axia College / Apollo Group - class action law suit: misuse of title iv funds and accounting practices: unethical business practices : scam and fraud 
- University Of Phoenix Financialaid Processing Department - failure to release financial aid information 
- University Of Phoenix Axia Online - rip off 
- University of Phoenix - not returning financial aid dispersed to them 
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - excess student refund loan never
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - student loans
- University of Phoenix - corrupt, scam, criminal (crap) "school"
- University of Phoenix - advisors: enrollment/ re-entry
- University of Phoenix - school disbursements and financial aid with the school