United Parcel Service [UPS] / scheduled pick-up
Scheduled a pick up for several boxes between 3:30 and 5pm for Johnson & Wales, Harborview, 1150 Naragansett Blvd. Cranston, RI. Was there with boxes waiting since 3:15pm, by 5pm no one showed... placed several calls to UPS, was told someone by UPS canceled the order, they would call driver, someone would call back, etc.
Long story short, the last person I spoke to by the name of Brittany from the local UPS was extremely rude, loud and short with me and might as well called me a liar and said no one was there with boxes and UPS had been there twice. Very offended and shocked that Brittany would treat any customer that way. Worst customer service I ever experienced. After the call, the UPS driver finally showed 10-15 minutes later.
Not interested in using them in the future.
More United Parcel Service [UPS] Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - my ups driver
- United Parcel Service [UPS] - package lost
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - ups driver 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - reckless driving