United Parcel Service of America [UPS] / driver on a residential route

I am a work from home mother of two little girls. I live on a dead-end street (garrison circle) that happens to have a playground/basketball court on one side. Every day our ups driver flies down our street! The speed limit is 20 mph throughout the subdivision and we live on (again) a dead end street! Today, july 31st at 3:05 pm est our ups driver flew down the street, which was wet as it had been raining for the past several hours, turned around in the circle and then flew back the other way. I'm not sure why he feels he needs to do this every single day, but one of these days he's going to hit someone or lose control (wet pavement) and do some serious damage. I fear for my child's safety when they cross a dead end street to go play at the playground or ride their bikes up and down. I shouldn't have to fear for their safety especially when they are right outside their own house. I unfortunately do not know his name, badge number or any of those details. He's a smaller african american gentleman and seems very friendly when he delivers a package, just needs to slow down!

Ly