United Auto Credit / Car Payment

1 Knoxville, TN, United States Review updated:

I haven't been late on one car payment....not ONE! I've been paying this car loan for 4 years! I just recently got into a financial bind. I contacted the office today to inform them that I would be making this payment on my next payday, which is a week and a half away, only to be treated like ###! The teo ladies that I spoke with, Lillian and Sherry (manager) talked to me like I was complete ###. Sherry told that I needed to have my priorities in order! ###!!! I explained to her that I was moving and that was part of what put me in a financial bind. She said that I chose to move ( which I did not) and that I should have put some moving money back for the car payment! How rude are these people?!?! This is ridiculous. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY....you will regret it. I promise you that...

Comments

• Il
      1st of Aug, 2010

SHERRY in KNOXVILLE is a SUPER B-I-T-C-H. I've had to deal with her before also. I hope that skank has good hand washing habits. I took a big runny dump and wiped my a$$ on the Benjamins that were given to her for my last payment.

If she is that hateful to her customers, just down right rude, I couldn't imagine how she is in her day to day family life. I feel sorry for everybody in her family that has to deal on a daily basis with the worst witch on the planet.

Can't even have compassion for someone who was dying of brain cancer. I so hope you have to go through the same thing and nobody will give a [censored] about you or your loved ones. KARMA is on its way back around to you.