United Auto Credit — Breach of agreement
WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT USE UNITED AUTO CREDIT, EVER!!!
I made, well my wife made that mistake last year and used them to purchase a van. The saying is true, if it is too good to be true it usually is. From day one I knew it was a nightmare waiting to happen. First of all they NEVER sent us a payment book and never sent receipts for payments either. Pretty classy company huh? When asked about a payment book, the person always had a smartaleck remark to make, "we don't use payment books Mr so and so". Give me a break.
After a financial hardship we became late on ONE payment. Then the next payment came up and my wife CONTACTED them and advised David of the situation. David advised my wife that it would be ok to make the payment on our next pay period. My wife asked for a written agreement, but David ASSURED her that everything would be fine to just send the payment via money gram.
Wed. morning 5-29-07, one day before the paychecks hit the bank, our car was REPO'ED!!! Calls to United Auto Credit and the person named Michelle was like talking to a 2 year old, Mr this and Mr that. Asked to speak to a Manager and got some kid named Drew. Drew didn't know his plam from the back of his hand.
Finally got to talk to David and he DENIED the conversation with my wife. We are going to get phone records from the phone company because it is long distance to call them. David advised that he never received any phone calls from us.
If you want to save a lot of heart ache and misery I suggest not doing business with United Auto Credit at all. This business is so shady that they don't have a website nor will talk to you in person, only over the phone. The Birmingham, AL office has had so many rip-off that they have changed their addresses and use PO Box's now.
A company that will not return phone calls, will not send a payment book on a loan on a vehicle, will not stand by promises made by loan officers and supervisors is not one you want to deal with.
More United Auto Credit Complaints & Reviews
- United Auto Credit Corporation - Lies and failed to return promised phone calls!
- UACC - United Auto Credit Corporation - It has been total hell!
- United Auto Credit - Possible Illeagal Repo
- United Auto Credit Corp. (FYI:Parent Company-United PanAm Financial Corp) - Unethical practice/link to parent company of United Auto
- United Auto Credit Corporation - VERY RUDE ,HARRASSING
- United Auto Credit Corporation [UACC] - Supervisor and customer service
- United Auto Credit Corporation - put fails info on Credit REPORT
- United Auto Credit Corp - Unscruptuously Lending Practices
- United Auto Credit Corporation - Refused to submit good credit report even when perfect
- United Auto Credit Corporation - Unprofessional / unethical lending