United Airlines / Poor customer service and harassing phone calls

undisclosed call center for United Airlines, United States Review updated:

On 9/12/16 at 11:40am I tried to make a change on my flight using customer service. I dialed [protected]. After a long wait and many prompts agent Emma attempted to assist. I had to repeat myself many times and not because of any language barrier. She basically could not understand and acted more like she was sedated/lethargic and didn't care. When I asked for a manager I was put on hold for 20min. I later called back only to go through the long irritating automated system once again. I requested for a manager (Cheryl) and she was able to handle my simple request.
This is where it went weird today 9/13/16, I have received several crank calls that come in with United Airlines caller ID #. When I ask "Is this United Airlines", the caller hangs up.
Totally Unprofessional!

Ca
Sep 13, 2016

Comments

•   Sep 13, 2016

How arrogant you are. Perhaps her line was bad. Or she had a hearing problem. Or a disability. You seem like an arrogant hateful person.

• Ar
      Sep 29, 2016

Wine is good you sound like you need more wine or to get laid! Do not take your small dick on other people.

•   Oct 01, 2016

I get laid regularly thank you. And being a female I do not have a dick. I do however, have common sense and the understanding that the world does not revolve around me. Unlike you. Carol13 AKA Ariana13.