United Airlines / Poor customer service and harassing phone calls
On 9/12/16 at 11:40am I tried to make a change on my flight using customer service. I dialed [protected]. After a long wait and many prompts agent Emma attempted to assist. I had to repeat myself many times and not because of any language barrier. She basically could not understand and acted more like she was sedated/lethargic and didn't care. When I asked for a manager I was put on hold for 20min. I later called back only to go through the long irritating automated system once again. I requested for a manager (Cheryl) and she was able to handle my simple request.
This is where it went weird today 9/13/16, I have received several crank calls that come in with United Airlines caller ID #. When I ask "Is this United Airlines", the caller hangs up.
More United Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- United Air Care - unfinished work and hard-sell tactics 
- United Air Care - air duct cleaning 
- United Airlines - Delayed baggage 
- United Air Care - Unfinished work 
- United Airlines - Rude and Abusive Flight Attendants 
- Continental Airlines - Rude Svc Mgr and inflexible change fee
- United Airlines - Cancellation
- United Airlines - inconsiderate Flight Attendant 
- United Airlines - will not refund mistaken fee 
- United Airlines - blatant fraudulent scheming on baggage by united agents