Having problems with United Airlines?

United Airlines Customer Service Contacts

131 777 (Australia)
1800 900 5000 (Mexico)
800 162 323 (Brazil)
+1 800 864 8331 (USA and Canada)
+44 845 607 6760 (United Kingdom)
+32 22 008 868 (Belgium)
+45 70 126 233 (Denmark)
+358 80 096 070 (Finland)
+31 203 469 381 (Netherlands)
+351 214 159 102 (Portugal)
+41 224 177 280 (Switzerland)
+852 28 104 888 (Hong Kong)
+65 68 733 533 (Singapore)
+82 27 510 300 (South Korea)
+27 114 631 147 (South Africa)
+966 920 002 185 (Saudi Arabia)
+54 115 198 1441 (Argentina)
233 S. Wacker Drive
Chicago, Illinois
Mailing Address
PO Box 06649, Chicago, IL 60606-0649

Offices

• 1450 Ala Moana Boulevard, Suite 2230, Honolulu, HI 96814
  • 8th Ave & 31st Street, Ticket Lobby, New York, NY 10001
Russia
Prechistenka Street 40/2, Building 1, Entrance 3, Office 32, 5th Floor, Moscow, 119034

Turkey
Mete Caddesi No: 18/1 Taksim, Istanbul 34437

South Africa
23 Eaton Avenue, Bryanston, Johannesburg 2191, South Africa

Saudi Arabia
Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo, Airline Centre, P.O. Box 1878, Al Khobar - 31952, Saudi Arabia

India
2nd Floor, Tower C, Cyber Greens, DLF Phase 3, Gurgaon 122002, Haryana

Argentina
798 Santa Fe Avenue , A1059ABO Buenos Aires, Argentina

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with United Airlines Customer Service. Initial United Airlines complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for United Airlines above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about United Airlines. Discuss the issues you have had with United Airlines and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Continental Airlines — breach of contract, customer service, etc

E*tickets [protected], [protected], [protected], with a confirmation number of A5ZG7T. The points you...

United AirlinesDelayed baggage

I don't know what is up with United Airline's delivery service for delayed baggage, but it is really strange and substandard.

My family and I flew back from Paris and had a two hour layover in Chicago (our entry point into the US) on our way to our final destination of SFO. Two hours would have been fine, except UA couldn't get the cargo doors open, so it took one hour to collect our bags and rush through customs' long line. The net net is my family's 6 bags did not make our connecting flight to SFO.

I immediately did what I was supposed to do in SFO - I filed claims for all 6 bags at the UA baggage kiosk. I was informed in my claim form to visit the website for an update. Some update. The information never changed until right before I received my bags.

One bag took 14 hours to get our home. Five bags took 32 hours, despite UA's claim that "most bags" were delivered within 24 hours.

The strange part was the delivery people UA used. The first delivery was made by a sloppily dressed man in a beat up small truck with a shell, and apparently his little daughter and wife. The only reason I saw them was they were exiting my side yard and I ran out to ask if I could help them. They left the bag by a little used side door, despite my instructions to leave them by the front door. It would have taken me days to find the bag had I not seen these people leaving my side yard.

The next 5 bags took much longer, and I had to call UA 5 times. Each time I called I was told the bags were still in SFO but would be delivered by x:00. Each time the appointed hour arrived the bags weren't there and I had to call again. When they finally arrived, 32 hours late, they were again delivered by another random, sloppily dressed man, in a tiny beat up car (no UA signs anywhere), with a woman asleep in the front seat. I am certain that the reason our bags took so long is we have 5 of them, and UA is using random people and requiring these people use their own cars (no matter how tiny) to make the deliveries. I'm sure that these random people saw our 5 bags and told the airport personnel that they couldn't take such a large load - it would have to wait for the next person.

UA's delayed baggage delivery service is terrible, and there is something very wrong and unprofessional about it. It is as if they are asking random people to drop the bags off on their way home from traveling (perhaps UA employees who were traveling on personal trips with their families?) In trying to cut costs, they have gone too far on this one.

• He
      Helena Rubio Mello Oct 05, 2016

Something is very criminal going on at the baggage handling. A man in Denver (in a United Airlines uniform and at the gate) told me I needed to check my carry on into Ala Cart. Reluctantly, I did and with grave consequences. When I arrived at Austin, Texas airport, 3 different people, myself included, didn't receive our carry ons' . We were instructed to go to baggage claim, which we all did.
      After much talking, the lady behind the desk came out of the office to come get me, as I was standing glaze eyed and in disbelief that United had "lost" my carry on. "Here it is, here it is"! she said. "no, ma'am, this is not my luggage. "Yes it is, yes it is, " she countered. Again, I gave a description of my luggage but she said, "we found your rental car information in the side pocket". I laid the luggage down and opened it up, revealing my things looking as they were rummaged through and NOTHING in place but clearly transferred into someone else's luggage!!!

United Airlinesworst experience

I had one of the worst experiences of my life at United Airlines, I had to watch as my son was poked and prodded by some greasy guy with dirty long fingernails and unwashed hair hired for security, he kept poking my sons stomach and I wanted to slap him. If it wasn't for the man in military uniform and rifle next to us I would probably have protested. My son came to the airport to see me off, he was not going to take any flights. I have always remembered that event as truly distressful.

UA - 1K Aug 09, 2009

Wrong complaint - if this happened it was the TSA - not United.

UA - 1K Sep 02, 2009

If this really happened - the action would be by AIRPORT SECURITY (TSA) - your government in action.

UA - 1K Sep 02, 2009

DOn't think it was UNITED --- probably the government (TSA agents)!

• Sj
        sjneft85 May 07, 2010

you need to understand difference between TSA and airlines... airline has nothing to do with you dealing with security screening and being stupid :)

Continental AirlinesFlight Attendants

That is the way that Continental conducst business. You complain, you have a valid complaint, and they snub.
      You file a lawsuit, they hit you with high priced lawyers. Their tactic is to stall, stall, stall. They would rather
      spend $10, 000 defending a case that could be settled for $500.

In my opinion, they also have some of the worst flight attendants in the sky. Again, in my opinion, one of the
      worst ones is Annette LaDuke. I believe she is senior and flies the long hauls. She is rude, crude, demanding,
      and cheap. BTW, she doesn't pay her bills either, ask anyone that knows her.

I could go on, and on, but what's the point. Continental doesn't care.

• Su
          susie.sexton Mar 17, 2012

My dad is a pilot for what was Continental (now United) and even HE would come home complaining about rude flight attendants.

United Air Care - Bogus Air Duct Cleaning Coupon — Bogus Asbestos claim and outrageous furnace cleaning charge

I received a coupon for $49 in the valuepak mailing to my house and called for an air duct cleaning around...

Continental AirlinesStolen ipod

The response to my stolen ipod was that it is not covered under their policy. When I called they said I could always try taking them to court. The specifics below:

On June 20, 2009 I arrived at the airport in Los Cabos to take Continental flight 1453 to Houston. When I arrived at the Continental check in desk, the agent asked to check my bags. I set my 2 bags on the table and the agent inspected the bags, zipped them back up and then handed them to another agent who was standing behind her. The agent took my bags and walked me to the check in kiosk. While I was using the kiosk the agent took both bags behind the counter and put both of my bags on the conveyor belt to be loaded on the plane and told me that there would be a $25 charge for the second bag. I quickly told him that the small bag was a carryon and that I did not want it loaded on the plane. The agent said that because it had already been inspected that it could not be carried on. I then told him that if I could not carryon the bag that I would need to get several items out of the bag. The agent told me that because the bag had already been inspected and now behind the counter that I could not remove or add any items. I tried to explain to him that there must be a misunderstanding and that I was ok if the bag could not be carried on but that I really needed to remove several valuable items. He apologized for the confusion but said that there was nothing he could do once the bag was inspected and now behind the counter.
        When I arrived in Houston I immediately inspected the bag after removing it from the baggage claim carrousel and discovered that my iPod touch was missing.

I would have never packed any valuable items in luggage that was not a carryon. I had no choice in this matter and was not allowed any opportunity to remove any valuable items. There was obviously a big misunderstanding between myself and the Continental agent in Los Cabos.

• Jikari Jul 07, 2009

Fill out this form: http://www.continental.com/web/en-US/content/travel/baggage/lost-onboard2.aspx

United Airlines — Baggage Handling

When my flight got rerouted due to the United Airlines computer problem at O'Haire Airport on July 2...

United Airlinesruined baggage, awful customer service

June 23, 2009

Glenn Tilton
          Chairman and CEO
          United Airlines
          77 West Wacker Dr.
          Chicago, Ill 60601

Dear Mr. Tilton:

I am writing you because I have tried at least a dozen times to find some one at your company to assist me, all to no avail. I have had the worst customer relations experience of my entire life dealing with your organization. Let me quickly relay the facts:

· On May 17, 2009, I took flights 137 and 705.
          · On May 17th, you lost my baggage and I filed a report: number M45341
          · On May 17th (late that night) you delivered my bag to my home.
          · It was left, if a large plastic bag, on my porch. The suitcase was completely destroyed. The contents were heavily soiled and several were damaged beyond repair.
          · Your baggage staff had attempted to shove the contents back in and “tape” the bag closed.
          · The next day I spoke with Chana Marfil and Rishi of your baggage claim staff.
          · They informed me I needed to go to the airport to report the damage, so I went to San Jose Airport that afternoon.
          (They told me it didn't matter if I went to SFO or San Jose, so I chose San Jose because it is a little closer to my house).
          I arrived at San Jose airport, went wandering through the baggage area to the office, which was closed and locked with the lights off (this was about 3 pm in the afternoon).
          · At San Jose Airport, the representative at the check in counter told me it would be months, if ever, before I got any assistance from baggage and my best course of action was to take a $300 travel voucher and her condolences.
          · She also told me I could submit receipts for the damaged items to Passenger Refunds-WHQAK at fax # [protected].
          · I submitted my information, which included receipts for the damaged items (silk blouses) and drycleaning, the very next day.
          · That was over a month ago and I have heard nothing from United.
          · I called today and was informed your Customer Service line has been disconnected and I should write or email customer service.
          · I emailed customer service on June 10;“Customer Service” emailed me back and told me they had forwarded my problem to the Chicago baggage department. (Sheri Valleri, Customer Relations
          Ref #: 8704407C)
          I called Chicago baggage department today. They told me they could not help me and I needed to contact baggage at San Francisco. (back to square one).

I work in customer service myself, albeit for a much smaller organization and I would be fired immediately if I offered service that was half as bad as the service provided by United.

I believe your company’s customer service is indicative of this day and age when large companies think they can get the ordinary customer to “just go away” if they make the system complicated enough to navigate. I have spoken with ABC 7 On Your Side, a Consumer Affairs Show about my situation. I am also copying my Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren, because I believe our federal representatives have the right to know that your organization (which they regulate) treats consumers so poorly.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Sincerely,

Nicole

UA Airwaysunable to get home for an emergency

i was unable to get home for a family emergency, us airways told me i had to pay an additional $180.00 to get home to my daughter who was in need of a hospital immedietley. So the airline would rather send a plane off the ground with empty seats than put a customer who already paid to go home 2 days later on it to get to her daughter who needed her . I will NEVER fly us airways EVER again and i advise that you dont either, they dont seem to care . I m also not stopping here i will get to the highest person at us airways and make sure this dosnt happen to anyone else again.

• De
                DemandLogic Jun 25, 2009

I'm sure you had plenty of other airlines lining up to give you a free ticket home when big mean USAIR refused to.

People make emergency flights all the time, and they still have to pay.. what makes you so special?

• Da
                Dan z Jun 25, 2009

if it was that important to you, you would have paid the $180.00

United Airlines — failure to deliver

I was booked on a flight out of Cheyenne, Wy to Rochester, Ny fri. 19, 2017. flight was scheduled to depart...

United Air CareUnited Air care bogus charges

I cancelled prior to service since I felt their extra charges were bogus. I was approved by GE and cancelled the account too. All cancellations were done within 24 hours. Now I receive a letter from a collection agency representing United Air Care for services.
              Beware of United Air Care. Use Twitter, Facebook, etc. to warn people about this company!

• Me
                  meetshems May 24, 2011

I know this is terrible. I am almost in same situation but I have had the appointment on. The service and attitude changed completely, when we decided to just do the basic cleaning of our A/C ducts of our Condo. Refer to my latest posting about that experience.

United.comTrick

’ve been Mileage Plus member since 1991. I tried to book the flight on united.com, AC795, Toronto to LA, Jun 15, 2008. Before I cannot find any information about whether they accept US credit card only. After I provided my credit card number, the next page showed my credit card is not accepted. Nothing else came out after this page. No contact information, confirmation number, or email. Nothing at all. I thought the purchase cannot go through. So I turned to book on aircanada.com and received confirmation number and email.

About a week later, someone called regarding issuing ticket of the Air Canada, Toronto to LA flight. I was only asked my billing address. I seemed to hear “United”. I was too sleepy to realize something weird.

Few days later, Air Canada called I also have other booking on United. I didn’t understand why double booking since I didn’t actually book the ticket with United. Even the only call didn’t mention double booking.

So I called United. I talked to a staff and a supervisor with long long hold totally around 30 minutes. They insisted I cannot have refund after ticket issued. My credit card wasn’t accepted when online. Now they charged my credit card, issued ticket without any notice. Moreover, no refund. They blamed me not returning their calls; they called me several times with messages. But the truth is I didn’t receive those calls. I don’t even have answering machine with my phone. They didn’t listen to me.

Although they said they can give me credit, better than nothing, I feel I was tricked by united.com. They don’t care about their customers. They only care about money. I just want to warn every non-US credit card holder must be very careful with united.com.

• La
                    Lamidosse Jan 07, 2013

Not only do they charge you a $150 change fee to change your ticket they charge a $150 change fee for each direction to refund your miles you used for seat upgrades. lame policy that I'm sure is hidden somewhere deep on the 25th page of the rules but that's BS.

Continental Airlinestheft from gate checked baggage

I had a carry on luggage and as I went through the gate and before boarding the plane, I was railroaded by a Continental worker and he demanded that I check my bag. Mind you, my bag was of legal size. I originally had refused to give him my bag but he threathened me and I gave in fearing that I be arrested. Just the day before I had read about several thefts occurring at Continental terminals in Newark and I was afraid the same was going to happen. Sure enough I arrive at Santo Domingo and my 2 cameras and lenses were gone. I reported the incident right there at the airport. To date I have not heard from Continental and I'm afraid that I lost my possessions forever.
                  Once you get in at the airport a person looses all his rights and you become a slave to whoever wears an airline/airport identity badge. Furthermore these companies take no responsibility for their employee actions.

Continental Airlines — late departure,missed con. flight

I am trying to get a delay letter on Flight #co1077 out of Phila Int. onMar 29 to Houston Tex.with a...

Egg Harbor City

United Airlinesinconsiderate Flight Attendant

++ i can't complain about the customer but i can about the worker associated with the incident.. right?++
                    UAL has inconsiderate and rude FLIGHT ATTENDANT.
                    my family and i flew back to CA from NY after Christmas.
                    when the airplane is taking off or landing, it is common courtesy for people to put their chair up straight.
                    this one traveler sitting in front of me had no common sense or manners whatsoever. he didn't even budge or even thought of putting it up. so i timidly and politely requested the flight attendant to ask the man to put the chair in straight form. when asked to put it up by the flight attendant, he just replied "this chair is broken" without even trying to put it up. HOWEVER, the chair wasn't even broken when i came in to seat myself on board. so i said " i don't think so..." over to him and her...

The inconsiderate flight attendant just looked at me carelessly, shrugged her shoulders and left.

so think about it. the ENTIRE TIME, the man just had his chair bent back ALL THE WAY. with little space in front of me, i couldn't even move my legs, or even yet breathe due to clusterphobia. I had some reading to do so i pulled down the desk and he turned around yelling at me to stop shaking his chair.

seriously guys, at that moment, i felt like he was about to punch me or something. i didn't even do ANYTHING but to use up my space that i paid for.

it's understandable to have discomfort because it was an economy class. but that thoughtless man should have bought a business or first class ticket if he wanted so much space.

anyway, i am complaining because i felt like she believed HIM (who was a white man) more than she did me (obvious not white). we are equally both customers who paid exact amount to ride the plane. i wasn't asking for anything MORE. i was just trying to get what i had paid for.

during the flight time, i am ok with bending the chair back. because that's what it was created for. however, from t=0 sec to arrival time to the gate, neither the man nor the flight attendant even TRIED to accomodate my needs.

i guess, me dogging the man scared him. so he left as soon as he could when we arrived at LAX. so I tried putting his chair back up to the upright position because i couldn't get out due to the limited space, the chair moved back to its position JUST FINE!

this just angered me more.

hopefully... this entry can spark some flight attendant's heart to have more compassion and care to every traveler, not just to whom he/she deems more legitamate.

• Fe
                        felany phan Aug 05, 2009

happens to me with United Airlines customer service in LAX, they are polite to the white people, but very rude to me (not white)!! unbelievable..sad sad world

UA - 1K Sep 03, 2009

IT is more attrocious to have you try to make this a "race" issue (white / not white) than the actions of the crew!

United Air Care — air duct cleaning

I second the notion that others have expressed...39 dollar coupon equals over 500 in charges...ridiculou...

Continental Airlines — Violation of ADA/failure to accommodate medical requirements

I suffered a significant injury (I was hit by a cab, my foot being run over) while traveling on 11/12/08. I...

United Air Care — unfinished work and hard-sell tactics

n response to a $79 coupon from Valu-Pak, I scheduled air-duct cleaning from my 3bd rental home on a Friday...

United AirlinesAdded Fees

I purchased two airline tickets using my Rewards program. I was charged the $10 per ticket fees.. but later when I looked at my bank statement there was a $75 per ticket fee charged as well without me ever knowing that would be charged. I am very upset. Of course when you call their customer relations Dept. you get India. I was put on hold for a very long time while the girl looked for a supervisor for me to talk to. When he finally came on he said there was nothing he could do. He would pass on the info. to the powers that be and I may or may not hear back. What kind of customer service is this? OH whoops I forgot there is no more customer service.. VERY SAD...

United AirlinesPoor customer service

On 4 Sep 08 I took a flight from Boston to Burbank alone with my two children, ages 1 and 2 (I purchased 3 tickets). Since my husband is military, he is often unable to travel with me. When I got to the gate I was surprised to find that United did not offer pre-boarding for those traveling with small children. I asked the woman working at the service counter if I could pre-board as I was alone with my children, or if I could at least have some assistance in carrying the carseats down to my row. The response I received was 'I have 2 children too and you just have to deal with it'. Needless to say, I received no assistance from United down to my seat as I gate checked my stroller, carried 2 carseats, 2 babies, a diaper bag and a backpack. We are lucky nobody got injured in the process of manuevering down the narrow aisles. I also received no help from the crew upon exiting the plane. On our stopover our flight was delayed and it was the same process all over again, no assistance from United. I was excited to arrive at my final destination and leave the whole horrible experience behind me. I retrieved my bags, only to find one was missing. They said they would deliver it by noon the next day to my home. So, off I went to my car only to find that they had somehow damaged my double stroller so it would no longer collapse. We folded down the back seats since that was the only way it would fit and rode home. Since there was no longer room for me due to the stoller issues, I rode home sitting on the floor between my children's seats (there are 2 individual bucket seats in the 2nd row). At noon my bags had still not arrived, so I called United. They stated that they were out for delivery and would be there by 230pm. By 600pm my bags were still not there. We are now at 2 days since we arrived at home and I still do not have my bag. When I call the customer service line, they put me on hold so they can call the Burbank airport. In the four times I have called nobody has picked up the phone at Burbank.

On my travel to Boston from Burbank I flew with American Airlines and they went above and beyond to help me. They pre-boarded us, carried the carseats for me, and even occupied my children while I installed the carseats on the plane. They even told me that when I needed to go to the restroom to just ring the buzzer so they could keep an eye on my children. American (and a few other carriers) also have infant changing tables in their bathrooms, where United does not.

I am a frequent flyer, as our family has never lived near what we call 'home' over the past 9 years (since my husband has been in the service). On average we fly cross- country 6 times per year (24 round trip tickets). In all my years of frequent travel, I had never had such a horrible experience as I have with United. I have never had such poor customer service and would be willing to pay more for a ticket to avoid this airline. I will definately tell everyone I know with families to never use this carrier.

• Je
                            jeff Oct 16, 2008

I used United Airlines to book a ticket from New York to San Francisco. The ticket agent had informed me that there would be $75 in taxes and fees. I agreed to that. They sent me an e-mail receipt to confirm the $75 in taxes and fees.

When I returned to New York, I checked my mail and checked my credit card statement. United Airlines charged me $75 in taxes and fees and then they charged me $75 again. They charged me for the same thing TWICE!

So I spoke to customer service at United Airlines 4 or 5 times. Each customer service representative said that they had committed a mistake and each customer service representative transfered me to another line, which was a dead line. Basically there was a robot answering the phone going on about nonsense and finally saying “Blah blah blah blah, press 1, blah blah blah press 2”. None of these options were remotely related at all to my situation.

Each time I spoke to United Airlines customer service, the people said “I’m sorry sir, we made a mistake. We’ll transfer you to so and so and you can ask for a refund” and each time they sent me to a dead line with a robot answering system. Each time they threatened to transfer me to a dead phone line I specifically told them not to transfer me to a robotic answering system and that I wanted to speak to a human being to resolve this issue. They kept saying “sorry sir, we don’t handle this, I have to transfer you to so and so department” and each time they transferred me to a dead line with a generic robotic answering machine!

Also, this is not meant to be offensive, but for some reason all the customer service representatives spoke poor English and at times I had to ask them to repeat what they were saying or had to repeat what I was saying.

Finally I spoke to the dispute resolution department at my credit card company. The lady at my credit card company sounded very sincere and was very helpful. She looked at my statement and saw that United Airlines charged me $75 TWICE. So she called United Airlines, and 20 minutes later got through to someone (a human being, not a robot) who supposedly is the manager in charge.

The lady from my credit card dispute department stayed on the line and the United Airlines manager (who spoke poor English) started having a conversation with me not related to the dispute I was arguing. I got straight to the point to ask him why he charged $75 TWICE.

He said “Hmmm….Well…..(Non comprehensible language)….let me pull up your record” and after a while he said that $75 is charged in taxes and fees. I KNOW THAT, BUT WHY DID THEY CHARGE ME $75 in taxes and fees TWICE!

Basically the guy had me on the phone forever just to tell me what I already know. I know I’m supposed to be charged $75 in taxes and fees, BUT WHY DID THEY CHARGE ME TWICE?????
                            I told him that “I ALREADY KNOW THAT I AM SUPPOSED TO BE CHARGED $75, BUT BACK TO MY ORIGINAL QUESTION, WHY DID YOU CHARGE ME $75 TWICE?” to which he replied in some non comprehensible nonsense. The conversation basically went on like this for a while. Finally he said “Hold on sir, let me take a look at this”. Then he finally said “Well, we charged you $75 in taxes and fees, and then we charged you $75 as a cancellation fee”…….WHEN DID I CANCEL A TICKET? WHERE DID THIS COME FROM?

The first 4 or 5 United Airlines customer service representatives I spoke to said that they had made a mistake. But when I spoke to this manager, because the agent from the dispute department at my credit card company was on the phone line with me, suddenly the United Airlines manager frauduantly claimed that I had canceled an airline ticket.

When I informed him that I had never canceled an airline ticket and didn’t know where these accusations where coming from, guess what he did? He said “Hold on sir, let me transfer you to so and so” and put me on hold forever.

My credit card dispute department agent told me that she couldn’t wait anymore and that they would send me a letter of dispute.

I am awaiting this letter of dispute from my credit card company. I hope I win this. Furthermore, I hope no one ever has to go through this. BOYCOTT UNITED AIRLINES.

• JCamara Jul 16, 2014

Arrived at the Airport with 1:15 minutes before departure time. The day before my girlfriend to a flight out and had no lines. Parked in the economy parking and shuttle bus seemed to be broken down. Got to the terminal 45 minutes before the flight. I rushed in and told them that I need assistance cause I was going to miss my international flight. They said sorry sir the line is all the way back there. I went to open First Class desk to see if they could help me. They seemed like they wanted to but then turned me away and said sorry sir you have to wait in the line. Now I have traveled multiple airlines and never was pushed away. Each one I flew they bumped me urgently to the head of the line and assisted me to get on the plane. Even on Christmas I had arrived 5 minutes before the international flight and the airline helped me get through and on the plane. Both my experience and my trip to Reagan National airport was awful. Not one person was willing to budge or help. I flown out of BWI before and things were smooth there. The fact was I was stuck unable to make my flight and I could have easily been helped to make the flight with enough time. My guess is they sell that ticket for more when I don't make it on time and therefore resist being flexible.

I think they need to read Tony Hsieh book "Delivering Happiness" If more companies realized how they can change peoples lives by trying to help them when things don't go as planned they will find a much more loyal customer for life and that will drive business on its own.

Sad day for me cause I was suppose to meet up with my sweet heart today as she has been waiting for my arrival and I won't be able to greet her today. Seriously I would never put someone through this.

I sympathise with anyone suffering through these kinds of situations. I feel your pain.

Wish everyone well.