United Airlines / IFE, service
We have just landed from our long and worst flight we have ever encountered.
As an Economy PLUS flyer, we did not have IFE nor reading light for the entire flight duration (approximately 10:30h). Staff, including the flight manager, was terribly inconsiderate and careless about the case and made us feel very uncomfortable with the already awkward situation.Although no less than 7 people were sleeping on 3 seats in the aircraft, no alternatives were offered for us besides waking these people by ourselves and find a solution on our own.
I have filed an official complaint in their website. Are their any tips how to deal with such a terrible service??
More United Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- United Air Care - unfinished work and hard-sell tactics 
- United Air Care - air duct cleaning 
- United Airlines - Delayed baggage 
- United Air Care - Unfinished work 
- United Airlines - Rude and Abusive Flight Attendants 
- Continental Airlines - Rude Svc Mgr and inflexible change fee
- United Airlines - Cancellation
- United Airlines - inconsiderate Flight Attendant 
- United Airlines - Poor customer service and harassing phone calls 
- United Airlines - will not refund mistaken fee