uksoccershop.com / no communication at all

1 Schotland Review updated:

I don't really know if I ever will get my order or not. there's absolutely no communication with that store. they are not answering mails or phone calls, not reacting to complaint tickets as well. I think my money will be lost, it's a first on internet shopping for me, I never made a bad experience so far...

pretty disappointing.

Ba

Comments

• Fe
      17th of Dec, 2008

Hi,

I am having problems with them too. As you live in the UK, why don't you report them to BBC Watchdog? If enough people do, then maybe something can be done.

Good luck!

• Tk
      30th of Jan, 2009

Worst shop I`ve ever come across!
    Ordered a shirt last summer, but still haven`t got it! Communication like zero. Will never buy from them again, and will advice others to avoid them.

• Ha
      7th of Apr, 2009

3 years ago I ordered a tracksuit at UKsoccershop during the worldcup. After payments it seems that they have not that item in stock. They don't often reply on my e-mails and no reaction about refund. after 2 or 3 months I ask them to change the order to something they have in stock. At the end I received my product but not what I have ordered first instance, so I won't order again with them.

• Ki
      15th of Aug, 2018
    UKSoccerShop - Jersey still not arrived and no reply to email

I ordered in DECEMBER and it has still not arrived! I emailed back in January with a promised reply within 10 days and still have not heard anything. VERY DISAPPOINTED

• Al
      15th of Aug, 2018
    UKSoccerShop - Terrible company
    South Africa

Ordered items on the 10th June never received one. Had to cancel and lodge a complaint with PayPal. Received my refund from PayPal.

Stay away from this company they do not deliver

• Om
      16th of Aug, 2018
    UK Soccer Shop - Football shirt
    United Kingdom

My shirt hasn't arrived I've had the one but not the white morrocan shirt I orderd it's been 2 weeks and paid for next day delivery

• Al
      21st of Aug, 2018
    UKSoccerShop - A business to avoid
    United Kingdom

Dodgy and untrustworthy, do avoid this online merchant

1st of Sep, 2018
    UK Soccer Shop - Unethical Behaviour
    United Kingdom

In spite of numerous reminders, will not give the update on the order which was submitted 1.5 months ago.