uksoccershop.com / no communication at all

1 Schotland Review updated:

I don't really know if I ever will get my order or not. there's absolutely no communication with that store. they are not answering mails or phone calls, not reacting to complaint tickets as well. I think my money will be lost, it's a first on internet shopping for me, I never made a bad experience so far...

pretty disappointing.

Ba

Comments

• Fe
      17th of Dec, 2008

Hi,

I am having problems with them too. As you live in the UK, why don't you report them to BBC Watchdog? If enough people do, then maybe something can be done.

Good luck!

• Tk
      30th of Jan, 2009

Worst shop I`ve ever come across!
    Ordered a shirt last summer, but still haven`t got it! Communication like zero. Will never buy from them again, and will advice others to avoid them.

• Ha
      7th of Apr, 2009

3 years ago I ordered a tracksuit at UKsoccershop during the worldcup. After payments it seems that they have not that item in stock. They don't often reply on my e-mails and no reaction about refund. after 2 or 3 months I ask them to change the order to something they have in stock. At the end I received my product but not what I have ordered first instance, so I won't order again with them.