Uhaul / fraud and scam
A U-Haul 17ft truck was rented for a trip from FL to CO and now for 2 straight days we have lost 4 hours per day due to blown tires. It takes the company 2-3 hours to get someone to the scene and than approx 1 hour until you're back on the road. When you call in to the HOT line - "We will call back." WELL NO one does. They have your credit card/ money and you are in a location you don't know and all your "stuff" is in the back of their truck! Talk about taking advantage. Save yourself the trouble DON'T USE UHAUL.
More Uhaul Complaints & Reviews
- Uhaul - refuel policy unfair to the consumer 
- U-Haul - traffic ticket fee 
- Uhaul - scam charges 
- Movinghelp.com Partnered With U-haul - flawed review system do not trust it! 
- Uhaul - truck rental 
- U-Haul International - free storage with a one way rental
- U-Haul International - trcuk and storage rental
- Uhaul - reservations
- U-Haul International - credit card.
- U-Haul International - changing / not honoring reservation