TXU Energy / Very poor customer service

United States Review updated:
I tried to sign up for TXU energy services and their customer sign up department is a joke. I have had to call 15 times and give "ALL" my information over and over, to start a new contract because the last time I called the information could not be found in the system. You would think that they would place competent people in customer service to service the customers. NOT!!! I really don't understand why this company is still around. If I had employees like they have answering my phones my company would be BROKE and out of business. No one speaks english, no one understands anything, no one can give you a firm - for sure answer. They assure you the problem is fixed and it never is. You wait the 5 days and no package. You call again and push for english speaking person and still get someone that speaks english but understands very little and whose communication skills for english is NONE EXISTENT!!!

TXU needs to hire people that 1. Can provide exceptional customer service 2. Can speak the language that the person on the other line can or can communicate in ENGLISH, which is the given language here. 3. They need a follow-up department 4. They need to send feedback letters to customer requesting service or already have service ( or is it that they really don't wanna know what kind of service they are providing)
Ho

Comments

Th
  31st of Jan, 2009
The absolute worst cutomer service ever, bar none, I was on hold one hour and ten minutes..I then disconnected. They posted my payment to the wrong account and disconnected my service twice over it. I called seven times to resolve the matter each time I was told it was fixed, I then found myself literally in the dark. Avoid TXU, a very frustrating enocunter. Moreover, they outsource- good look with communicatine.
Ev
  18th of Feb, 2009
If they're going to keep you on hold for thirty-five minutes, and pass you all around the poorer-paid parts of the globe like a cosmic football, they ought to figure out some wait-time music that doesn't sound like something from Nintendo 64: Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

It's pretty clear, in speaking to the service people, that they hate TXU as much, if not more, as they hate you; and maybe even more than YOU hate TXU.

TXU Energy Retail Company Logo TXU Energy Retail Company