Twoo / obviously fake!

Twoo is an absolute scam! I found a nice girl there and we have been talking for a while. But then I noticed there was something strange about her. Sometimes she suddenly disappeared from chat and when she came back she was a completely different person! Sometimes she even did not understand what I was talking about, even though we already talked about these things. First she asked me about my job and hobbies. And when she came back she asked me the same question even though we already talked about it! And she also told she was from USA, but her English was extremely poor. Obviously fake!

Ro
Mar 22, 2016

Comments

• Ad
      Mar 29, 2016

Dear Robin,

We are really sorry that you feel upset. I can only assure you that we are doing our best to remove all fake profiles from Twoo. Our moderators are constantly working on detecting suspicious profiles, but we always appreciate the additional help of our users. For that reason we kindly ask you to report all suspicious people that contact you.
    You can easily do this when you click on the three dots on the user's profile or in every conversation in Chat. Once you click it, choose 'Report abuse' from the drop down menu. You will have to select the reason and submit the report. Our moderators will take care of that report within 24 hours since you've reported it.

If you have any questions or doubts, you can contact us at [protected]@twoo.com.

Kind regards,