Turkish Airlines / poor service for flight change

Cape Town, South Africa
3 friends and I were booked to fly from Havana (9 Jan) to Johannesburg (Landing 11 Jan) via Istanbul. We were unable to get to Havana and called Turkish airlines to request a change of flights to fly from Miami (instead of Havana) and connect to Johannesburg. We made more than 6 calls (on the 8th of Jan) being constantly passed from one department to another by the call centre agent. The last call on the 8th was 1h25 min with a gentleman named Mert 1) communicated 2 vastly different refunds amount for the similar tickets, 2) refused to give me a supervisor to help note that we weren't a no-show 3) Refused to give me a reference number for the call or give me his full names as reference for the call made 4) Kept me on hold for more than half the call until I hung up. The service is horrendous and there is a lack of consistent communication from the 6 differrnt agents about the same query.
Xo
Jan 8, 2018

Turkish Airlines Logo Turkish Airlines
Customer Care Service
Overall Satisfaction Rating

131 Reviews
General Management Building Investor Relations Department, 9th Floor Yeşilköy Mh. 34149 Havaalanı, Cad. №: 3/1
Istanbul