Turkish Airlines / inability to change within a limited time without paying penalty
Dear Turkish Airlines,
I have booked online on Turkish airlines website on the 22 October three round-trip tickets from Beirut to Istanbul. By mistake, I booked the return flight of after midnight assuming it is in the afternoon.
After I bought the ticket I realized my mistake and tried to correct it within half an hour of making my first booking but was charged a penalty of 60 usd per ticket. There was also an extra charge because there was an upgrade in the return ticket, but this I accept. I do understand that I am obliged to pay the upgrade but I can not understand that a mistake can not be corrected within less than an hour without penalty which is a huge amount since they are three tickets (180 USD) please I would really appreciate if you can waive the penalty, refund me the amount and allow people who book online to have no penalty for any change within a certain limited time like even 24 hours free cancellation/change.
If you need any further detail, please let me know
I really appreciate your feedback and look forward to hear from you soon.
My booking reference is SYSLWS.
Flights from beirut to istanbul.
More Turkish Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Turkish Airlines - compensation for lost baggage 
- Turkish Airlines - customer relations department 
- Turkish Airlines - missing luggage 
- Turkish Airlines - lost luggage 
- Turkish Airlines - baggage lost 
- Turkish Airlines - offload from boarding gate after issue a boarding pass. 
- Turkish Airlines - baggage delay
- Turkish Airlines - miss fly 
- Turkish Airlines - turkish airlines violate human rights and passengers with disabilities rights 
- Turkish Airlines - compensation