Turkish Airlines / check-in baggage damaged
I travelled from chennai (maa) to kuwait to (iad) washington dc on the 25th of january flight numbers - flight 771 and flight 7. when I received my check-in baggage in dc, I found that its wheel was broken. my bag is now useless. also, my bag was a gift from my mother and has emotional value attached to it. I feel sad that the bag wasn't handled with care. did not expect this from turkish airlines. also, I had spent a lot of time, money and effort buying the bag since this was my first travel. after I found the bag's wheel broken, I had to undergo a lot of pain carrying it to my house. also, carrying it home cost me extra money - the bag was very heavy and I needed a lot of help carrying it.
I request and expect an appropriate action from turkish airlines.
More Turkish Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Turkish Airlines - compensation for lost baggage 
- Turkish Airlines - customer relations department 
- Turkish Airlines - missing luggage 
- Turkish Airlines - lost luggage 
- Turkish Airlines - baggage lost 
- Turkish Airlines - offload from boarding gate after issue a boarding pass. 
- Turkish Airlines - baggage delay
- Turkish Airlines - miss fly 
- Turkish Airlines - turkish airlines violate human rights and passengers with disabilities rights 
- Turkish Airlines - compensation