Turkish Airlinesbaggage lost

This is in reference to my lost baggage
I passenger Tinky Allagh with my husband Gunnit Singh Allagh checked in our three baggage's on 28 June 2012 at 5.30 am to go to Amsterdam on flight no TK 1951 departure time 8.20 am.

While checking in there staff tagged my two big baggage and gave me two baggage slips however did not tag the third bag and moved the belt, when i told her that she didn't tag my third bag she went to her boss and got me the third baggage slip later. And assured me that my bag downstairs is tagged by her staff .
When i reached Amsterdam at 11.30 i did not receive my third Nike black handbag which was untagged by your staff.
Things in my bag

One Armani men jeans cost 350 USD
One Armani baby school bag 350 USD
Six Armani T shirts 600 USD
Two lady handbag 80 USD
Two Armani track pants 440 USD
Two Armani track suit jackets 440 USD
Three Armani shirts 900 USD

All the goods mentioned above were brand new with price tags .I had taken a tax free for all these goods from the airport.

>Attaching all the details

> My file reference no is SPLTK29114. I have all tag slips with me.

> Lost baggage details :
> BLACK NIKE HANDBAG LOST.
> DATE OF TRAVEL - 28 JUNE 2012 ( 8:20 departure )
> FLIGHT NO- TK 1951 ( Istanbul to Amsterdam on 28th June )
> File reference / Report number - SPLTK29114

> Passengers detail -
> Gunnit Singh allagh [protected] [protected]
> Tinky allagh [protected] [protected]
E mail - [protected]@gmail.com

Comments

• Se
      Sep 04, 2018

HI,
    Good Morning

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have issued tickets from DAS TICKET TEAM FRANKFURT.

Problem is passengers complainted to us about they have losed Baggages. After they complanited at airport on the spot.

They have received baggages after 03 days. Courier came to drop Baggage on 01sep2018 at 08:43.

Then the Passenger opened baggages front of Courier they has seen lot of things not inside and sweets are expired and even baggages are demage.

Courier Mobile number is [protected]

Lose things.

1-Sweets 12500/= rupes of pakistani.
    2-02 baggage demage 250 euro
    3-02 ladies suits 20000/= rupees of pakistani.
    4-03 ladies shoes 25000/= rupees of pakistani.

Total in euro 660 euro

Passenger name is ZAFAR IQBAL [protected].

Kindly solve these problem as soon as possaible otherwise passenger will take action by lawyer.

And we will lose passengers due to these problem.