Turkish Airlines / baggage lost
This is in reference to my lost baggage
I passenger Tinky Allagh with my husband Gunnit Singh Allagh checked in our three baggage's on 28 June 2012 at 5.30 am to go to Amsterdam on flight no TK 1951 departure time 8.20 am.
While checking in there staff tagged my two big baggage and gave me two baggage slips however did not tag the third bag and moved the belt, when i told her that she didn't tag my third bag she went to her boss and got me the third baggage slip later. And assured me that my bag downstairs is tagged by her staff .
When i reached Amsterdam at 11.30 i did not receive my third Nike black handbag which was untagged by your staff.
Things in my bag
One Armani men jeans cost 350 USD
One Armani baby school bag 350 USD
Six Armani T shirts 600 USD
Two lady handbag 80 USD
Two Armani track pants 440 USD
Two Armani track suit jackets 440 USD
Three Armani shirts 900 USD
All the goods mentioned above were brand new with price tags .I had taken a tax free for all these goods from the airport.
>Attaching all the details
> My file reference no is SPLTK29114. I have all tag slips with me.
> Lost baggage details :
> BLACK NIKE HANDBAG LOST.
> DATE OF TRAVEL - 28 JUNE 2012 ( 8:20 departure )
> FLIGHT NO- TK 1951 ( Istanbul to Amsterdam on 28th June )
> File reference / Report number - SPLTK29114
> Passengers detail -
> Gunnit Singh allagh [protected]
> Tinky allagh [protected]
E mail - email@example.com
More Turkish Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Turkish Airlines - compensation for lost baggage 
- Turkish Airlines - customer relations department 
- Turkish Airlines - missing luggage 
- Turkish Airlines - lost luggage 
- Turkish Airlines - avoid turkish airlines at all costs 
- Turkish Airlines - my diabetes medications that went bad because my baggages came in a week late
- Turkish Airlines - delayed departure
- Turkish Airlines - unresolved issue
- Turkish Airlines - flight delay led my family and me to miss our connecting flight and to spend 6 hours at the istanbul airport
- Turkish Airlines - lost baggage