Turkish Airlines — compensation for lost baggage
Important Details : Turkish Airlines have lost my baggage with the following details:
a) Ticket No. ETKT 235 [protected] (copy placed at the end)
b) Date of Travel: 02 October 0310 hrs
c) Flight Number: TK 0353 (Alm-Istanbul) &TK 2108 Istan- Ankara
d) Lost Baggage Report No. ESBTKB 15125 (against Tag Nos. TK 691035/36)
My claim towards the lost baggage is for US Dollar 1650 (on the lower end). Yet the company has not agreed to pay the actual cost. They are offering peanuts without any rational.
As per Montreal Convention and also Turkish Airlines Instructions on their website they are obliged to pay at least Euros 1200 . The company has refused to reply my e-mails . If desired I can forward the copies of the e-mails. Shall be grateful for necessary action as your door appears to be the last resort to an aggrieved client of Turkish Airlines.
Man Mohan Bhanot
More Turkish Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Turkish Airlines - customer relations department
- Turkish Airlines - missing luggage
- Turkish Airlines - lost luggage
- Turkish Airlines - baggage lost
- Turkish Airlines - avoid turkish airlines at all costs
- Turkish Airlines - rescheduled flight without compensation
- Turkish Airline - Service
- Turkish Airlines - damaged luggage
- Turkish Airlines - broken luggage
- Turkish Airlines - offload from boarding gate after issue a boarding pass.