Turkish Airlines — lost luggage
On 3 February 2012, I took a Turkish Airlines flight from Istanbul to Baku and lost my luggage. One of two missing items was found after a week. The second one was missed, and I returned to Istanbul. Because I could not find anyone at THY Luggage Department by phone, I had to go to the airport twice to get info on my luggage. Two weeks later I filled a number of papers and provided THY officer with a list of lost things to get indemnity. I still wait, and nothing happens. Nobody answers my calls to Insurance Department at Turkish Airlines, and my emails go unanswered too. And this is so-called best airline in Europe?!
More Turkish Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Turkish Airlines - compensation for lost baggage
- Turkish Airlines - customer relations department
- Turkish Airlines - missing luggage
- Turkish Airlines - baggage lost
- Turkish Airlines - avoid turkish airlines at all costs
- Turkish Airlines - rescheduled flight without compensation
- Turkish Airline - Service
- Turkish Airlines - damaged luggage
- Turkish Airlines - broken luggage
- Turkish Airlines - offload from boarding gate after issue a boarding pass.