Truworths / accounts and communication are shocking

I have been a truworths account holder for over 20 years. With the current economy I have been slightly in arrears so made an arrangement to pay the balance off over a couple of months, which I have been doing. I now owe approx r800 which will be paid at the end of jan as arranged. I have been hounded by call centres (Blake) and sms's saying they are handing me over for being in arrears. I have spend time in my branch (La lucia) trying to resolve this - when they phone they acknowledge the arrangement. But I still keep on getting threatening sms and phone calls. At my wits end I phoned customer services yesterday to complain. Firstly I was told I couldnt complain, then I was kept on hold for 20 mins, then I was promised the supervisor would phone me back within the hour. It is now 24 hours later and I still have had no phone call!!! I am finished with truworths service. I will pay by r800 at end of jan and close my account and never buy there again.

Da

Comments

• Tr
      8th of Dec, 2010

Truworths is concerned to hear about your experience and would like to investigate and provide you with feedback. Kindly send your contact details to Natasha at ningham@truworths.co.za or phone her on 021-4607991. We look forward to resolving your complaint. Kind regards.