Tru Belleza / Anti-wrinkle cream and Tru Belleza eye serum

Ta Jan 04, 2016 Review updated:

I thought I was purchasing a sample of each for shipping and handling cost of $4.95 each. Somehow, I was billed for a subscription amount as well and an auto renewal. The total cost to my credit card amounts to $287. I never received the anti-wrinkle cream, because there was a further cost of $61.00 for border crossing. I advised my postal station to return it. I am not satisfied with the eye serum product, because one thin application caused redness under my eyes. I have left numerous messages with " Ann" who has a lovely British accent but always leaves one on hold, then one can leave a message. Twice I have spoken to a human, first TIM, then Ed. Both promised to consult with their finance person Alex Remulla but he has not yet gotten back to me. My credit card company says this company has been shut down many times and comes back under a new name. They are currently located in South Carolina Greenville 29607. There are many reports of fraud on the web. Beware! I never see advertising for them since this incident. Previously, I saw several ads daily and use of the product by local people and by celebrities. I now suspect none of this is true. They target an area with lies til they get people interested, then scam them into purchasing a sample. We know how that turns out now!

Comments

Jun 01, 2016

My Name is John Mac Isaac I live in Pictou, Nova Scotia, Canada, 135 church Street Apt#4 B0K1H0 I was online one day and this trial came up showing 2 products of anti wrinkle cream both were $4:95 totaling $9:90, when I received the items I was given 7 bottles of the exact same product for $212.00. I sent the products back on 29/3/2016 it is now 01/5/2016. I am still waiting for my refund from Tru Belleza at 120 Smith Hines Road, Greenville, S C 29607 USA. I still have the papers showing that I sent the products back. I am still waiting for my Visa Card to show $212.00