TRS Recovery Services / scam and cheating!

Phone: 732-918-6675

After a purchase on Amazon .com unsuccessfully was paid through my electronic banking, I have been repeatedly harassed by TRS. The purchase was by my son, a minor. The "Paypal" transaction did not go thru. TRS calls constantly calls at all hours of the night and asks for my son. The last call, the admitted that it takes 2 to 3 weeks for paper checks to be processed. I advised them not to call me at all in the next 3 weeks since they are admitting that this is the case.
The balance is $34.00

I have realized that there are numerous complaints on the internet against this company and I expect to lodge 1 complaint for everytime they call me until this is resolved.

Comments

• He
      3rd of Feb, 2008

they did not take the money out of my account that I had to pay

• Fr
      9th of Aug, 2014

FYI...I used to work as a Financial Analyst for a collections agency and the laws are such that they are only allowed to call from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.. If they call outside of these hours you can get an attorney on the case. It is called harassment. FYI...also...if any of them ever threatens you or swears at you then you can call their supervisor and they get fired for that. The reps make about $24k and the rest is all earned on commissions from what they collect. Some are desperate and will threaten to try to get their commissions. If the supervisor sticks up for them then that's probably worth an attorney case too. I hope this helps anyone reading these complaints! This holds true for ALL types of collections (and not just for TRS). Pass it on :)

• Es
      28th of Mar, 2018

I've been an Amazon.com customer MANY years, and spend *thousands*. I had this happen to me for $17.49 purchase! Then, to add insult to injury, the recovery company wanted an additional $25 on top of that for a collection fee!

Then there's also a threat in the letter, because why not spit in my face as well as insult me. "Your name has been entered in TeleCheck's nationwide computer files. Until this is resolved, TeleCheck may not approve your transactions at more than 300, 000 merchants and banks who use TeleCheck nationally."

REALLY, REALLY, REALLY Amazon, this is how you treat your long-standing, loyal Amazon customers???

WHAT in the WORLD is Amazon thinking!!! They could have just simply emailed me and I would have gladly paid what didn't go through. Instead, they insult me with a recovery service???? Bezos, get your head screwed on right with this one, seriously. This was not only insulting -- cost me hours of my time.

When I called TRS Recovery, they said the only way to file a dispute was by a written letter or fax. SERIOUSLY???