Trilegiant Corporation (Great Fun) / unauthorized charge to debit card and cannot figure out how they got my debit card number

1 P.O. Box 41248Nashville, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-488-9480

From what I have determined this is the company that was to provide Entertainment Coupon Books to schools for students to sell. I ordered one Great Fun coupon book from my Granddaughter on Sept 1, 2008. I have never received the book which I ordered through Princeton Elementary School. I received what appears to be a membership card last week and a short note directing me to access their website to see all the discounts that the card was good for. When I received this card had no idea where it came from or what it was for since I did not order it. Secondly, they charged my debit card for $36.99 without my knowledge or authorization, My check#2217 in the amount of $30.00 written to Princeton Elementary School has cleared my account. So far that means that I have been taken for $66.99 because I wanted to do something for my granddaughter.
The debit charge is listed as TLG Great Fun. How did they get my debit number. I did not give that to anyone. A copy of this complaint will also be provided to the Orange County School Board, Orlando, Fl., 32801 I'm sure that other schools districts will be just as interested, not to mention the Attorney Generals Office in Tallahassee.

Comments

• El
      8th of Dec, 2010

Please contact Freed & Weiss to take action to make this stop.
    They need to hear from you!

I hope this helps:

Trilegiant Scam: HELP STOP IT!

Trilegiant is behind more consumer abuse. Take action and contact Freed & Weiss - info @ freedweiss (dot) com (No Spaces), or call, toll free 866.779.9610

Here's more information:

Customers of websites like 1-800-Flowers.com, Travelocity, Shutterfly, and Orbitz are reporting mysterious monthly reoccurring charges to their credit cards.

Thanks to marketing tactics (i.e., those pop-up windows) used during check out, without proper consent consumers are accidentally joining club memberships and having to pay for them monthly!

Most people don't even realize they are being charged every month for a service they never ordered!

Is this happening to you? Have you made a purchase for travel, work, or fun using any of the following sites:

1-800-Flowers.com,
    Redcats USA
    Pizza Hut
    Movie Tickets.com
    GMAC Mortgage

Join this cause to learn more and stop the consumer abuse from Trilegiant.

AND PLEASE CONTACT FREED & WEISS IMMEDIATELY if you - or anyone you know - has reoccurring charges after purchasing from any of these companies.

Contact Freed & Weiss by emailing: info @ FreedWeiss (dot) com (No Spaces), or calling: (312) 220 - 0000, or toll free (866) 779 - 9610