Trilegiant Corporation (Great Fun) / unauthorized charge to debit card and cannot figure out how they got my debit card number
From what I have determined this is the company that was to provide Entertainment Coupon Books to schools for students to sell. I ordered one Great Fun coupon book from my Granddaughter on Sept 1, 2008. I have never received the book which I ordered through Princeton Elementary School. I received what appears to be a membership card last week and a short note directing me to access their website to see all the discounts that the card was good for. When I received this card had no idea where it came from or what it was for since I did not order it. Secondly, they charged my debit card for $36.99 without my knowledge or authorization, My check#2217 in the amount of $30.00 written to Princeton Elementary School has cleared my account. So far that means that I have been taken for $66.99 because I wanted to do something for my granddaughter.
The debit charge is listed as TLG Great Fun. How did they get my debit number. I did not give that to anyone. A copy of this complaint will also be provided to the Orange County School Board, Orlando, Fl., 32801 I'm sure that other schools districts will be just as interested, not to mention the Attorney Generals Office in Tallahassee.
More Trilegiant Corporation (Great Fun) Complaints & Reviews
- Great Fun - spirit airline, shoppers advantage - airfare; membership account and monthly fee 
- www.GreatFunSite.com - greatfunsite.com 
- Great Fun - membership fee increased??? 
- Tlg Great Fun 1-800-242-7771 CT - tlg great fun 1-800-242-7771 ct 
- Tlg Fye Great Fun - company has used my visa account without permision 
- Great Fun - mail in rebate
- Tlg Great Fun - subscription service
- Great Fun - unauthorized charges
- Great Fun - receiving multiple payments 
- Great Fun - rebate