Travelocity / not honoring quote!!
I reserved my car on Travelocity at Budget in the Turks and Caicos Islands. $249.25 I was quoted for a "weekly rental" when I got to the airport Budget I presented the man at the counter my reservation. he looked at it and pulled up my reservation... when he gave me my invoice for the car I said, "this is not what I was quoted on Travelocity" he said no big deal, they would handle that when I returned the car...to show it to them then when I was paying. so I returned the car, showed them the reservation and the woman laughed at me. She said "Those are not our rates, we have no cars for that rate and we don't honor that rate" I said, well lets call Travelocity and she said, we are a franchise, you need to deal with Travelocity when you get home and or Budget international. I was quoted $249.25 and the actual price of my rental car??? $410!!! not even close to what I was quoted. I have been around and around with Travelocity...they tell me in emails that I didn't present the reservation to the Budget guy? What? I was with my wife who is a witness to the whole process. Travelocity sucks and they should be shut down or fined for misleading consumers!!!
More Travelocity Complaints & Reviews
- Travelocity - quick to take your money, will not refund it 
- Travelocity - website misleading price quotes 
- Travelocity - lack of response and empathy! 
- Travelocity - ticket refund 
- Travelocity - travelocity sucks and has horrible customer service! 
- Travelocity - flight cancellation
- Travelocity - hotel booking
- Travelocity - hotel reservation #7353243185126, the welcome inn nightly and extended stay quincy (illinois)
- Travelocity - travel insurance 
- Travelocity - cruise