Travelocity / travelocity books wrong flights/airports

1 United States

I booked a flight through Travelocity from Cincinnati to Appleton, WI through a combination of Northwest and Delta airlines. After booking, I sent myself and my father an email through the travelocity website with my itinerary. So far, so good. Then, a few days later, I go back onto the website to print out my confirmation with ticketing information. But, when I login and go to my trips, it shows that my flight is now from Dayton to Appleton on United Airlines for a different price but it uses the same trip ID number as on my itinerary email. I tried calling customer service, and they were not at all helpful. The person on the line was likely from India and kept reiterating the same scripted lines that did not answer my questions. She kept saying that I did book a flight on United through Dayton, when I know for certain that I did not. And, when I mentioned the previous email from Travelocity with my trip itinerary from Cincinnati, she could not explain why I received it. In addition, when I go to the travelocity website, under my name on "my trips" it says Northwest Airlines. But then when I click on view my trips, it shows the United flight from Dayton. The best they could do was offer to change my flight saying that it would cost at least $180 and that might not even be possible to get on my intended flight at this time.