Travelgeniorefuses to refund cancelled tickets

Booked tickets. They were involuntary downgraded and airline offered a fully refund. Which I agreed upon.

Travelgenio however thinks they can keep that money. They confirmed they got it back but somehow forget / refuse to sent it to me.

Several thousands of euro's. Already made a claim to the ECC. If nothing happens soon I'll have to make a legal claim and debt collect the money.

PS> I fly over 100 flights a year. Of course I had cancelled, involuntary stuff before but it was Always handled correct. This is the first time an agency wants to keep the money. I be using another trustworthy agency next time.

Stay away from them at all costs!

• TravelGenio Customer Care's Response, Jun 05, 2018

Hi Chris, of course we can help you with your booking. Please send us a mail to customer.[protected]@travelgenio.com with all your doubts and we will answer you asap. Regards

• Updated by Chris We., Jun 05, 2018

Funny, it takes travelgenio 2 minutes to reply to a complaint but it takes already 3 weeks and dozens of emails to get a refund and they still don't refund and refuse. Maybe spend time on actually running your business then you don't get complaints.

Ch