[Resolved] Travelgeniofound out my payment was canceled 1 day before the flight

I made a reservation in the 14 of november, from Amsterdam to Prague, and typed in all my bank card information. I received immediately the confirmation of my reservation. And 2 hours later, an e-email, that i ignored, which subject was Reservation Payment. I ignored it because I thought it was just a confirmation of the payment. At first glanced, the e-mail does't explain that i have to do the payment again, it has a huge introduction, and in the bottom states "For a save payment click here".
I noticed that my payment was cancelled, when I wasn't able to do my check-in with the company i was flying with. Then, I went back to my travelgenio account, and found it out.
I am hugely disappointed, as i wished the second email would have a subject that stated the problem, or at least i would had received another reminding of the occurrence.
I today I had to buy another ticket, since i had already arranged everything for my travel, overpaying more 100 €, which i would like to be refunded.

• Resolution statement

• TravelGenio Customer Care's Response, Nov 30, 2018

Hi Anastasiyal, of course we can help you with your booking. Please send us a mail to customer.[protected]@travelgenio.com with all your doubts and we will answer you asap. Regards

An