Travelers Insurance / slow, inadequate reimbursement
Travelers insurance appraises the vehicles that they have to pay for. Their appraisers always value the vehicle very low to keep their costs low. I was only offered 65 percent of nada value on my "above average " vehicle. They take an average vehicle price, then their appraisers nit pick every single flaw on the vehicle to get the value as low as possible. The values that they come up with are JUST high enough to keep the average american from taking them to court.
I am a car dealer that knows local values because I deal in them every day. Traveler's got the best of me on this deal. We were just fortunate that there were no injuries.
I almost wish that I had faked an injury to have gotten what my vehicle was worth, but I'm too honest for that. There is no difference between Traveler's insurance and a common car thie[censored]
A rental car was initially offered that I declined because I have plenty to drive, but after getting jerked around for a few weeks, I decided to get a rental to sit in my yard just so Travelers would have an extra bill to pay.
This is also a rip off. The rental is only good for five days even if they take a month to get the payment to you.
More Travelers Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Travelers Insurance - worst company I have had the &pleasure& to deal with
- Travelers Insurance - bunch of crooks! 
- Travelers Insurance - claims 
- Travelers Insurance - rental policy... not paying for loss 
- Travelers Insurance - homeowners insurance scam
- Travelers Insurance / The Travelers Indemnity Company - destroyed property
- Travelers Insurance - homeowners insurance
- Travelers Insurance - unethical behavior
- Travelers Insurance - incorrectly using my telephone number as contact number for travelers insurance
- Travelers Insurance - d&o policy