Having problems with Max Bupa?

Max Bupa Customer Service Contacts

+91 116 632 6666 (Customer Helpline)
+91 113 090 2000 (Head Office)
+91 403 325 1300 (Hyderabad)
+91 223 956 4700 (Santacruz Mumbai)
+91 803 053 5800 (Bangalore)
+91 161 302 1087 (Ludhiana)
B-1/I-2, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road
India - 110044
Hyderabad
DNO 10-5-11/12, FK Regency, 2nd Floor, Masab Tank, Banjara Hills, Road № 1, Land Mark, Beside Balaji Grand Bazar, Hyderabad 500028, Telangana

Chennai
Ampa Manor, 107/2, Nelson Manickam Road, Aminjikarai, Chennai 600029

Pune
City Mall, 4th Floor, 415 A/B/C, 132/B/1, Plot № 1, Ganeshkhind Road, Near University Circle, Pune 411007

Santacruz Mumbai
Ramee Emerald II, 3rd Floor, C.S. № G-571, F.P. Linking Road, Santacruz (W), Mumbai 400054

Bangalore
Vaishnavi Silicon Terrace, 30/1, Hosur Main Road, Adugodi, Opp. Prestige Acropolis, Bangalore 560095

39, 3rd Floor Pusa Road, WEA Karol Bagh, New Delhi 110005

Surat
501-A, 5th Floor, International Trade Center(ITC), Majura Gate Junction, Ring Road, Surat Gujarat 395002

Jaipur
Shop № 209, 210, 211, 2nd Floor, City Mall, Opp. Rajput Sabha, near Rajmandir, C-Scheme, Jaipur 302001

Ludhiana
Plot № 88, 2nd Floor, Kunal Tower, Mall Road, Opp. AXIS Bank, Ludhiana, Punjab 141001

Kochi
7-B, Puthuran Plaza, 40/483 V, M.G Road, Kochi 682035

Kolkata
Kailash Building, 1st Floor, 35/1, Jawaharlal Lal Nehru Road, Kolkata 700071

Noida
Plot № 25 of Block K, 3rd Floor, Sector-18 Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301

Moti Nagar
1st Floor, Property № 1, DLF Industrial Area, Motinagar, Delhi 110015

Pitampura
10th Floor, Aggarwal Cyber Plaza - II, Plot № C-7, Netaji Subhash Place, Distt. Centre, Wazirpur, Delhi 110034

Karkardooma
6th Floor, Nipun Towers, Plot № 15, Karkardooma Community Centre, Delhi 110092

Chandigarh
SCO № 55, 56 & 57, Sector 8-C, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh 160009

Indira Nagar
1st  Floor, 'Sai Shakti', 2207, HAL Stage III, 80 Ft. Road, Kodihalli, Indranagar, Opposite of BSNL Telephone Excahnge, Bangalore 560008,

Malleshwaram

1st Floor, Unit № 4 & 5 Magnum Center, M.G. Road, Panjim, Goa 403001

Jodhpur
5th Avenue Building, Plot № 44/1 & 44/A, PWD Colony Jodhpur 342001

Thane
4B-35, 4th Floor, Highland Corporate Center, Kapurbavdi Junction, Old Mumbai Agra Road, Thane (W) 400607

Gurgaon
Unit № 102, 1st Floor, Vipul Agora, Mehrauli - Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon 122001

Lucknow
3rd Floor, Speed Building 3, Shahnajaf Road, Hazratganj, Lucknow, UP 226001

Mumbai Ghatkopar
4th Floor, Sanghavi Square Building, MG Road, Kapol Wadi, Pant Nagar, Ghatkopar (W), Mumbai 400086

Vadodara
419-A, 4th Floor, Trivia Mall, Opposite Natubhai Circle, Above Apollo Pharmacy, Race Course, Vadodara 390007

Faridabad
1st and 2nd Floor, Above Canara Bank, Near Green Channel Restaurant, SCO № 11, Sector 16, Faridabad, Haryana 121001

A-25, 1st Floor, MCIE, Mathura Road, New Delhi 110044

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Max Bupa Customer Service. Initial Max Bupa complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Max Bupa above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Max Bupa. Discuss the issues you have had with Max Bupa and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

S
Dec 01, 2020

Max Bupa Health Insurance — Insurance claim

I have been Max Bupa health Insurance customer since 7 years. I had medical Insurances from other companie...

S

Max Bupa — very poor support from agent

The agent assigned to me has very little knowledge about using email or whatsapp — a&expects me to call him...

Panaji
J

Max Bupa Health Insurance Company — service

I raised a pre approval id - 192262 without even seeing anything they declined cashless even I have...

Maxbupa Health Insurancemax bupa health insurance/ annual health checkup

We holding maxbupa health insurance. Paying for 2 years together. We have renewed for the 2nd round. The 1st 2 year we never had anything to get claimed. When we renewed 2nd time they offered annual health check up. When we went to checkup the service not upto the mark and when we asked about the reports and physical consultation on our test they said they give only to maxbupa and maxbupa will communicate with us. Also there is no medical consultation provided, if I need I can go to any 3rd party doctor once get the reports from max bupa where as maxbupa says health check up includes physician consultation and they say when go for collecting reports I should get this facility where as clinic says they cant give reports to me directly and it should be through maxbupa... What a bad set up on the process between the clinic and maxbupa... Once I back home on january 3rd onwards till today I sent almost 10 emails and 3 times phone and registered complaint, but till today they couldn't come up with a support. Any calls they says will talk to clinic and get the appointment plan and now almost 1.5 month and nothing happened. I feel that they looted my money and zero service.

max bupa health insurance/ annual health checkup

C

Max Bupa Health Insurance — max bupa health insurance fraud company

Max Bupa Health Insurance Fraud Company MaxBupa's famous tagline "Your Health First" is as fake as all their...

R

Max-Bupa — Health Insurance

To: bhaskar.[protected]@maxbupa.com, [protected]@maxbupa.com, Gargi.[protected]@maxbupa.com, amit.[protected]@maxbupa.com...

R

Max Bupa — health insurance

Max-Bupa or Max-Pain Part II To: bhaskar.[protected]@maxbupa.com, [protected]@maxbupa.com...

Max Bupapathetic service / issue resolution

I am a heart beat policy customer with max bupa for the past 3 years policy no [protected] and was due for renewal on Sept 19th 2015. While renewal I was trying to add my spouse to the coverage and I got the first shocker to know that I cannot add her to my existing policy and that I need to take a fresh policy for her. I was given the commitment from the sales team when I enrolled that I can add my wife in my existing policy any time want.

I got my 2nd shocker when they told me that if I take a fresh policy for my spouse I again need to wait for 2 years for maternity to be covered, the reason I enrolled with max bupa was for the maternity benefit, now the 3 years premium that I paid was for a bluff.

I got my 3rd shocker when I got to know that I had enrolled for a sum insured increase benefit (Renewal benefit, not sure of the exact name), where as I had asked for the loyalty points benefit, there was an e-mail sent by the renewal agent to me confirming the loyalty points benefit along with the payment link to make my payment last yer, This e-mail was shared to the customer care team aswell.

Now i'm trying to get this issue resolved and I have no one from max bupa taking interest in have this resolved, I have called the customer care more than 10 times trying to sort this out but all I get to hear is that "this is the problem of the renewal team and they will get back to you." I paid max bupa and dont care which team's problem it is.

I have an open Service Request 436903 raised on the 8th of sept 2015 and none of them from the renewal team has checked it instead they keep giving me reminder calls to pay my premium. I have spoken to number of ppl in the customer care team including the customer care manager Mr. Alam, who has given big commitments in solving my problem but all is in vein. he was not even able to honor his call back commitment.

I'm fine will all the false commitments and bull s*t that I have received so far from MAX bupa and i'm still ready to pay my insurance premium as soon as my loyalty benefit issue is solved and fail to understand why it is taking more than 20 days to get this resolved.

My policy is now in its grace period and I do not want to loose the money that I have paid so far, Incase my policy expires for it not being my fault, Max bupa will have tobear up for any of my medical expenses and revive my existing policy without any break in insurance.

F

Maxbupa Health Insurance — claim amount deducted with lame excuses

Hi Team, We are using MaxBupa Health Insurance for our family. We are registered with Family First Silver...

C

Max Bupa — max bupa unethical business practices to harassment of customers

Dear Manager, Max Bupa I am just recovering from a large surgery, but due to Max Bupa irresponsible behavior...

Max Bupa Health Insurancemax bupa health insurance - fraudulent practices to get policies from senior citizen.

Hi,
      This is regarding Max Bupa Health Insurance. They have no checks on their DSA / Agents and they provide all false information to get policies done.

This has happened with my mother, who is a senior citizen and they have done health policies fradulently taking advantage of my Late father. The details to the communication are being provided below.

=
      Hi,
      This is regarding the above mentioned Policy No - [protected] in the name of Mrs. Iva Mukherjee, my mother.

It has been observed that, the same policy is been done with a fraudulant intention and for that I am looking ahead for a legal course of action with the person / persons involved from the DSA and their respective phone numbers.

As you can understand, this is not at all good for your organisation reputation and is hampering your goodwill.

However, the purpose of writing this mail is to understand and seek clarification from your organisation.

1) Would like to know the exit policy and the amount that we get as a refund for the same
      2) My mother was told that in case there is no claim in the period of the policy then the entire sum of premuim is refundable. Would like to know the amount of truth behind this statement
      3) For renewals, I would like to stop any standing instructions given whatsoever to any bank, to deduct the premuim for forthcoming years of renewal.

I would like to hear from you at the earliest and in detail.

Warm Regards
      Abhijit Mukherjee

S/o Mrs. Iva Mukherjee

Max Bupa Health Carefraudulant of max bupa in the name of health insurance

Dear sir,
        I purchased Heartbeat (Family Floater) plan of MAXBUPA (policy number - [protected], Customer id - [protected]) 2 years back and this year in 5th October I renewed my policy. Before payment I contacted customer care of Max Bupa as I decided to include
        my daughter in the policy who is 1 yr. old. At that time it was told to me that pay the required amount (around INR 8200.00) and with in 3-4 days I will receive the health card and other documents. But
        after payment there was no information from max bupa for 3 months. after calling around 20 times I informed that my policy is not renewed because some documents regarding my baby is required. I
        submit the document then. but again nothing was done. again contacting 10 times at least they told that they have to make health checkup of my baby for that they need to visit my place. I provided
        them my address a month back. but the same pause from other side. again after long list of mails and telephones and every time I am attended with a totally new person and need to tell him again since
        starting it was again told to me that send me all the mails I don't know why he was unable to see the mails I sent on customer care email id by the way after getting mail they will take action within 2-3
        days. but again one week is over and my policy hasn't renewed so far. That is I paid money without any service being provided by them.
        I am really frustrated and don't know what to do next, or where should I contact to get justice.
        Please help me and guide me so that these companies do not dare to cheat consumers in this mean manner.
        Regards
        Anand Kumar

Max Bupa Health Insurance Sep 12, 2013

Hi Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have received your contact details and our customer care executive will soon contact you to resolve your concern.

Team,
            Max Bupa

anand_srms Jan 15, 2013

Dear sir,
            I purchased Heartbeat(Family Floater) plan of MAXBUPA (policy number- [protected], Customer id- [protected]) 2 years back and this year in 5th October i renewed my policy. Before payment I contacted customer care of Max Bupa as i decided to include
            them my address a month back. but the same pause from other side. again after long list of mails and telephones and every time i am attended with a totally new person and need to tell him again since
            starting it was again told to me that send me all the mails i don't know why he was unable to see the mails i sent on customer care email id by the way after getting mail they will take action within 2-3
            Regards
            Anand Kumar

Max Bupacustomer service worse

Pathetic customer service,

I wanted to add my newly born baby to the presently policy with paying some amount, I was calling the field guy, since 3 weeks, the guy gives me some stories all ways, IM at client place, IM out of town, IM on leave, and all...bull ### things.

I logged a complaint on the website, but doesnt seem to working fine. Till now no one called or replied to my msg.

The website is also worse, you cant see the complete detials of the policy or add an individual.

Guys dont ever opt max bupa. Worst customer service.

Below is the guy who is troubling me is

samuel richards, relationship manager,
          max bupa health insurance co.Ltd.
          F k regency:10-5-11/12,
          main road, masabtank, rd no1,
          banjara hills hyderabad-500028

RESOLVED

• Max Bupa's response · Dec 18, 2012

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to share your policy number and contact details to enable us resolve your complaint at the earliest.

Many Thanks,
              Team Max Bupa

venu1506 Dec 19, 2012

i have taken a policy [protected], Mr.Samuel Richards, Relationship Manager, Hyd told me that the kid can be added immediately once born by paying a small premium to existing policy. once the baby is born, i tried reaching him, he time passed one month and now says the baby can be added only next year, renewal.

i have raised the same complain earlier, the customer care called and now says to take a new policy for the kid,

Why was Mr. Samuel not aware of this, to complete his target, can he say what ever comes to his mind. Max Bupa is aware of this type of process?.

really un happy with ur services.

if you guys really for customer
              kindly react.

if one customer is happy he can get u N. no of policies.

Venu Madhav

venu1506 Dec 18, 2012

Ms. Aanchal Jain

Yesterday also called that guy, i got the same ans. "with client". aren't we clients?
              for doing a policy if u guys trouble us in this way, what about if there is an emergency?

not at all happy with ur service.
              regards
              venu madhav

venu1506 Dec 18, 2012

Hi There,

This is the policy number: [protected]

Thanks
              Venu

Max Bupa Health Insurancealert fraudster, looters and cheaters

Alert

Dont go for max bupa

I have taken a policy as they told there will be no third party and I got a claim and put for reimbursement and after that their third party person from health india came for verification and asked for money 20% to settle my claim.

Cheater max bupa. They told there will be no third party

Looter health india asked for money 20% to settle my claim

Bakara me

MaxbupaNo proper notification/feedback

One month back I made online enquiry for Maxbupa Medical Insurance.Within 5 min I got call from their Delhi team and encourage me to buy their product. Minimum 10-15 times they called me for buying their policy.Finally I decided to buy policy.They helped me on call to buy it online because I have credit card.Finally I thought I got my medical insurance.
              I waited for 3-4 weeks but no email, no mail, no single call regarding policy document.
              Finally after 4 week I called on their toll free number, luckily I had stored my Application Number/customer Number .On calling they told me that my policy has been rejected.
              I don't have issue with the rejection but at least they should inform me by mail, email or sms.
              If they can call, sms, mail, email me 10-15 times before buying then why they could not inform me the status of my policy once only?
              Why were they waiting for my call ?

Y

Max Bupa — fraud / misrepresentation

Max Bupa has started its health insurance policies with lots of FALSE advertising. Their claim of covering...