Rock Insurance Group Logo

Rock Insurance Group

Having problems with Rock Insurance Group?

Rock Insurance Group Customer Service Contacts

+44 800 091 3768 (Customer Helplines)
+44 333 202 5670 (Compliance & Regulation)
Griffin House, 135 High Street
Crawley
United Kingdom - RH101DQ

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rock Insurance Group Customer Service. Initial Rock Insurance Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rock Insurance Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rock Insurance Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Rock Insurance Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Rock Insurance Group Complaints & Reviews

Rock Insurance Grouptravel insurance

we purchased travel insurance from rock on 13/12/2019 for our trip to Corfu in September 2020, Unfortunatly due to Covid we had to cancel and spoke to Michelle on 03/07/2020 who said we could carry it over September 2021 which we did. Meanwhile this year 2021 the covid is still sround and we have to cancel again. Iphoned Rock today and spoke to Donna who went away to clear something then came back and said that out of our £65.54 there was admin fee cancellation fee etc and we would get back onlt £27.00. This over 50% of the payment amd think its totally out of order. We even asked if we could transfer it over to our 2022 holiday but she said no which is rocks fault. she then as i was asking her a question hung up on me and after 39 mins of waiting to be answered in the first place was very ignorant. I was left with no answer no outcome and no-one to solve my problem and felt very disgusted with rock. I would like my payment returned please in full and as quickly as possible, thank you

Rock Insurance GroupInsurance policy

I had a booking for 10th Dec / 17th Dec with Jet2 from Edinburgh to Lanzarote my holiday has been cancelled by Jet2 I have tried several time on several phone number to speak to a "human being" without success this has taken up hours of my time. Policy No 7676108/W20H as Jet2 have cancelled this holiday I request my £99 fee for the policy is returned. The holiday was to celebrate with my wife our 50th Wedding anniversary. We have no need for the policy now and the money will go towards our (hopefully) next break with Jet2. The contact telephone system you operate is very poor so many options and constant waiting for 25 / 30 minutes then still no one to talk to. Ronald Docherty Tel : [protected]

Rock Insurance GroupMoney reclaim.

They don't answer phones and you get cut off after holding for more than an hour. Live chat is just as bad. We cancelled our holiday due to Covid 19 and after watching the Martin Lewis money problem decided to cancel our yearly travel insurance which we arranged via Debenhams as we decided not to travel for at least a year. Took a couple of months to acknowledge our email request. Finally they agreed to a refund. Now we have the problem of trying to get the money back onto the credit card.

Rock Insurance Groupinsurance travel

Well this company are so un professional firstly they auto renewed my travel insurance after opting out blaming a third party after my complaint
        Them when asked about my renewal via email blamed my spam folder.
        More expensive than other insurance companies far less professional
        Avoid like the plague it would seem they don't care or beleive what the customer is telling them

Rock Insurance — Claims

TRAVEL INSURANCE SOLD BY VARIOUS OTHER NAMES, I PURCHASED OFF DIAMOND, AVOID like the plague . Had to cancel...

Crawley

Rock Insurance — Travel Insurance

AVOID POLICIES FROM ROCK INSURANCE AVOID TRAVEL POLICIES FROM INSUREFOR.COM Poor substandard service, will...

Direct Group Travel Services/Rock Insurance.com/Insurefor.comTravel Claim

DO NOT USE insurefor.com direct or via comparisin sites. Direct Group Travel Services handle claims on behalf of Rock insurance Company who sell travel insurance on comparison sites under the name of INSUREFOR.COM
          These companies are not interested if you ever need to claim on your policy. They do not communicate and refuse to comminicate with the claimants hoping that the claimant will eventually give up.
          I suggest you avoid purchasing Insurefor.com /ROCK INSURANCE policy.

• Db
              D Bancroft Apr 09, 2012

I agree with you that this insurance company are not worth bothering with. I had 17'5% reduction on my claim for medical expenses for failure to notify medical assurance whilst abroad.This is despite having attempted to phone for twenty minutes and getting an automated message asking me to wait until an operator was available (it was never going to happen), emailing Rock and being told it was the wrong address and finally getting through to Direct Group only to be told to "enjoy my holiday and claim when you get back".
              I complained but was told that because I had no proof I called then the decision stood.
              What a barefaced cheek on their part.
              Steer clear! Monarch..you should be ashamed to be associated with this group!

• Tp
              TPMJ Dec 07, 2011

DIRECTGROUP TRAVEL INSURANCE
              My family were unfortunate to be broken into during a villa holiday in Spain July 2011. The intruder/s jacked the security bars on a window, pushed through the flymesh & forced the window to gain entry. numerous items were stolen. The local & civil police attended & a police report was obtained (we had to pay an interpreter). Photos were taken as evidence & all receipts for items taken were sent (TWICE because DirectGroup lost the first lot).
              There were two other families staying with us in the villa & their claims for their losses were settled within weeks of returning to the UK, using the same police report & evidence we have provided to Direct
              Group.
              DirectGroup have rejected our claim & basically called me a liar! When I complained they said that ''that was not the FINAL LETTER'' & they would look again at our claim but again they rejected it. Their excuses & explanations for not upholding our claim are absolutely pathetic & they try to wriggle & squirm their way out of any evidence presented to them.
              THIS COMPANY ARE NO BETTER THAN THE ### WHO BROKE INTO OUR HOLIDAY VILLA & STOLE ALL OUR PERSONAL BELONGINGS - STEER WELL CLEAR!!
              T Burrell
              Westcliff on sea, Essex
              I am in the process of legal action against DirectGroup