Tractor Supply Company / Charged and never received item ordered

1 Sault Sainte Marie, MI, United States

I had ordered a roll of poly sheeting from the Tractor Supply Company on June 17, 2009 to be shipped to and picked up at my local store in Sault Ste Marie, MI. After a week or so I never received any email or phone call let let me know my order had arrived, nor even a confirmation email about the order, yet my TSC gift card was charged when I called the number on the back of the card. After checking with the store a few times and being told they would call me, I never received any phone calls, no messages on my answering machine, nothing. I sent the customer service dept a message with about my situation directly on their web site over a week ago, still no response. It is now July 15 and I am still without product, without a refund to my gift card and without any responses or contact from Tractor Supply Company. I am deeply disappointed in the complete lack of customer service I have received, even after supplying them with all the information that I had available; my gift card number, the date of the order and the authorization number to my gift card in relation to the charge. I am very unhappy and will never place an online order with them again after going through this experience.