TracFone Wireless / terrible customer service!

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I recently encountered a horrible customer service experience with Tracfone's customer service. At the time I thought I was completely in the right and argued quite a bit with the customer service rep, even her supervisor too. I was trying to use a promo code when I added my double minute airtime card and did not receive my 200 minutes. The rep kept telling me that I didn't qualify for the promo. After several minutes of some back and forth, I hung up and decided and search the web for help. I came across the following phone number [protected] that went to Tracfones corporate office, to their Executive Resolution team. I fully expected to have another round of being told I didn't qualify for the promo minutes. I was pleasantly surprised to get a rep that was professional and knowledgeable. She explained that I had purchased the wrong double minute card for the promo I was trying to use. If only the original rep told me. My recommendation to anyone else having a hard time with Tracfone customer service is to use this number [protected]!

Comments

• Sh
      9th of Nov, 2009

i am having a terrible time with trac fone customer service also. the airtime card wont work because the company says it has an error in its system and they keep telling me to call back in 4 hours. every time i call back it is the same. ig have made 5 seperate calls.! finally they issued a ticket number to resolve their systems errors, say they will call back when they've resolved their error, , , and never call back! i call them to inquire...they put me on hold for an hour!#!@# the airtime card is nonrefundable, otherwise i would return it and go to a different company in a heartbeat. maybe this corporate number will be of some help. very frustrating.

• Bh
      15th of Apr, 2010

I have spent a total of 8+ hours trying to resolve service and equipment issues on two separate phones I purchased at the same time for my children. One was replaced and the other never arrived. The one that was replaced still has service issues. I have given up, counted it as loss and have begun looking for a different solution with a different provider.