TracFone Wireless / terrible customer service!
I recently encountered a horrible customer service experience with Tracfone's customer service. At the time I thought I was completely in the right and argued quite a bit with the customer service rep, even her supervisor too. I was trying to use a promo code when I added my double minute airtime card and did not receive my 200 minutes. The rep kept telling me that I didn't qualify for the promo. After several minutes of some back and forth, I hung up and decided and search the web for help. I came across the following phone number [protected] that went to Tracfones corporate office, to their Executive Resolution team. I fully expected to have another round of being told I didn't qualify for the promo minutes. I was pleasantly surprised to get a rep that was professional and knowledgeable. She explained that I had purchased the wrong double minute card for the promo I was trying to use. If only the original rep told me. My recommendation to anyone else having a hard time with Tracfone customer service is to use this number [protected]!
More TracFone Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- TracFone / SafeLink - unregistered sim problem fixed 
- [Resolved] Net10 & Tracfone - poor service! 
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone not adding minutes after online purchase 
- Tracfone - tracfone customer service sucks! 
- TracFone Wireless - customer service 
- Tracfone - phone
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone
- TracFone Wireless - minutes not transferring when I got new phone-resolved
- TracFone Wireless - transferring minutes, texts data
- Tracfone - lunar 3 / customer service