Tracfone / Net10phone / double billing without issuing any minutes
At 6:20 pm Igave the net10 reorder girl all the info she needed to reinstate my net10 phone. She put me on hold for a few minutes and them came back on the phone only to tell me that my visa card was no good. I called my bank and (while not giving the amount of the transaction) asked what the amounts of only my wire transfers were and they told me all of them, including one for 32.24 from net ten. I called net10 back and told them that they had my money and to give me my 300 min. or my money back. They said that they didn't have my money(wire fraud)and to call my bank back because they had it.
The next day Igot back on the phone and called Visa, ,the F.T.C. my bank to see if my money had been returned, no. But another 32.24 had been charged to my acct again, So, now we're up to 64.48 and In still don't have any airtime on my phone, the money has been taken out of my bank and it's all my fault according to the Argentina base of the company. Now that I had a costly conference call with everyone involved and the net10 people finally acknowledged that they were wrong and I am to be reimbursed within 24 hours. I'm still not a very happy camper and fill that Law Enforcement agencies should be informed of a possible wire fraud has been committed. Those people down there knew they had my money and it took me Two days to get them to admit it. I've lost Twenty hours of my own phone time and probably Two to Three hundred dollars over a principal. So, someone has to make it up to me and my lost revenue hours. someone needs to lose walmarts business or I get compensation...
140 park lane, suite13
St. Joseph, Mo. 64506
More Tracfone / Net10phone Complaints & Reviews
- TracFone / SafeLink - unregistered sim problem fixed 
- Net10 & Tracfone - poor service! 
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone not adding minutes after online purchase 
- Tracfone - tracfone customer service sucks! 
- TracFone Wireless - customer service 
- TracFone Wireless - not receiving my safelink minutes 
- TracFone Wireless - financial fraud via text from (775) 229-3294 to (424) 286-0552 
- TracFone Wireless - no call forwarding! 
- Tracfone - they would not transfer from son's phone to mine 
- TracFone Wireless - phone transfer lost minutes