TracFone / problem?

FL, United States Review updated:
Have you been cheated by Tracfone. If so file a complaint with the FCC (www.fcc.gov) form 2000B. Also with the SE Florida BBB (www.seflorida.bbb.org). The BBB rates Tracfone as A. They will submit complaint and notify you of reply. It might do some good and will make you feel like you are doing something.

Comments

Fr
  19th of Nov, 2010
For the last three months I have been battling with Tracfone about my service with the phone. In September I was notified that the service in my area was being discontinued. Shortly after that the phone stopped working and the number was disconnected. I had 900 minutes on my phone. After that I was contacted and given a new phone number and told that the phone would now work. It did not. In October, After hours on the phone with customer service I was told that my minutes would be refunded and my phone could be returned to Walmart. After a number of weeks, we never received the refund and recontacted Tracphone and complained to them. Three weeks ago, we were contacted by tracfone and told a refund would not be necessary because the phone services was not being discontinued and we could use our purchased minutes. The phone has not worked since then. On Monday, we contacted them again and after being on hold for 3+ hours, we were told the phone would be up and working in the next 24 hours. It never happened. It is now Friday and I was on the phone for 2 hours and then told that the service has been discontinued and then I needed to be transferred to another person for verification of my refund and now I have been on the phone an additional hour because they said my refund has been completed. This is the most ridiculous customer service assistance ever. I have waisted my whole morning with these people.

TracFone Wireless Logo TracFone Wireless