Tracfone / after years of frustration, i've had it!
It has become more difficult to put minutes on my Tracfone and I've finally said ENOUGH! Two days ago I gave my VISA for purchasing minutes bing, bang, boom. The message said you now have 200 minutes. WRONG. Not there! This happens all the time! Then you have to call customer service and they have you punching in all these codes --- a lot of time and frustration. You want to know frustration. Sitting on the phone for over 30 minutes tonight when the announcement said it'd be 10 minutes. I never did talk with anyone! My boyfriend's older Tracfone died literally and he emailed them about transferring the remaining minutes to a new phone. NOTHING HAS BEEN HEARD FROM THEM!! In two days, I'm calling my bank and disputing my charge since I did not receive my minutes and we're going to US Cellular for a real phone. HA HA HA. I'm not up to their sub-standard antics any more. GO TO HECK TRACFONE. Others BEWARE!!!
More Tracfone Complaints & Reviews
- TracFone / SafeLink - unregistered sim problem fixed 
- [Resolved] Net10 & Tracfone - poor service! 
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone not adding minutes after online purchase 
- Tracfone - tracfone customer service sucks! 
- TracFone Wireless - customer service 
- TracFone Wireless - canceled phone 2 cell phone and numbers!
- TracFone Wireless - service plan
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone
- Tracfone - mms messaging, voicemail/visual voicemail
- TracFone Wireless - phone # 313 587 7224