ToysRUs / unprofessional

1 Lancaster, PA, United States Review updated:

July 14, 2008
I took my 4 year old grandson to toysRus for his birthday. He was allowed to select any item of his wish. We spent 45 min. looking. Finally he found what he wanted. Star Wars item. He took the toy to the counter and we were rudely told that we could not purchase the toy. It was not for sale! We were told it was placed on the shelf by mistake. The toy was not to be sold until the 23rd of July. My grandson became upset so I suggested that they place his name on the toy then I would return on the 23rd. Once again I received a rude reply. The answer was NO! aginst company policy to hold any toy. My grandson left the store broken hearted and I was pissed. I called 1-800-toysrus and told them what took place. The lady I talked to defended their actions. I'll Go to Walmart or Target for my gifts from now on.

Comments

• Le
      18th of Jul, 2008

You do not understand, obviously. If a company such as Microsoft or Mattel or whoever says NO SALE UNTIL xyz DATE, that means NO SALE. And if a company says they will not hold it, it is because they are not allowed to do so. WalMart and Target will not be any better, so do not fool yourself.

18th of Jul, 2008

Just because you think you can buy anything Mrs. Gates, doesn't mean the world thinks so. A lot of people have more money than you, and aren't quite so pompous.

• To

Alright, alright, alright!

I'm tired of hearing about how you Jewish people never get your way. The toy wasn't for sale and you tried to bully the poor hungarian summer worker into selling it to you. You pulled out your soapbox and then started your spcheel about Jews are Gods children and nobody likes you, blah, blah, blah. I bet you threw in a few oys too, didn't you? I'll even bet you brought up your lawyers Goldman, Isenbern, and Horowitz too, huh? You left in a huff, got in your BMW, which is a laugh as they are owned by the same people who were trying to eradicate you, and drove back to your fully staffed with imported undocumented workers from Guyana mansion.

Go cry to someone else, you twit.