ToySRus / Fisher Price / defective products!
I bought a fisher price high chair for my grandson at Toys Rus. Took it home and tried to assemble it, went to the store took pictures of theirs and returned home again to try to assemble it. it would not stay upright. Sooo, I'm not putting my grandson in it. returned to the store to give it back and get my money back. Their policy is "once the box is open, all we can do is give your store credit". Just how the hell would i have known the chair was defective if i did not open the box? once i use my credit voucher that will the once and last time in shop at ToysR us. I should have been given my money back and they would not have lost a customer in me and in as many friends as i can tell.
More ToySRus / Fisher Price Complaints & Reviews
- Toys r us - false advertising and promotions! 
- Toysrus Toys R Us - toys r us heath insurance scam 
- Toys r us - gift card fraud 
- Toys r us - no wheelchairs or scooters for customers use in stores 
- Toys r us - refused check 
- Toys "R" Us - fake websites
- Toys - customer service
- Toys - razor hovertrax dlx 2 0 self balancing electric scooter spectrum
- Toys - graco dreamglider
- Toys - claw machine