ToysRUs / stay away
I ordered a Fisher Price Smart Cycle for my 4 yr old grandson from Toys R Us on Dec, 2 2007 and received a Fisher Price House Learning Home for a 1 yr old child on December 10, 2007. I called ToysRus and they admitted sending the wrong order but I was told I had to return the item and I would be charged the cost on my credit card until the merchandise received had been returned. I was also told the item originally ordered would be an additional charge to my credit card in the same amount and the item would not be guaranteed for Christmas delivery. I told the "extremely" rude customer rep that those terms were not acceptable to me and requested to speak to her supervisor, I was hung up on. I cannot afford to add an additional $120 to my credit card without an immediate refund from this company. I requested they deliver the correct item and pick up the one they sent in error but that request was refused.
I hope something can be done about this and I am stunned that a company like Toys R Us can adhere to such a shameful customer service policy. After all, the mistake was theirs and I have email documents to confirm my order.
Think twice before you use this company.
More ToysRUs Complaints & Reviews
- Toys r us - false advertising and promotions! 
- Toysrus Toys R Us - toys r us heath insurance scam 
- Toys r us - gift card fraud 
- Toys r us - no wheelchairs or scooters for customers use in stores 
- Toys r us - refused check 
- Toys R us, Concord, North Carolina - didn't deliver toy and haven't given a refund
- Toys R? Us - poor customer service 
- ToysRUs - gift card fraud 
- Toys r us - my order has been cancelled
- Babies r us Toys r us - disrespected by employee