ToysRUs / awful company

I ordered 2 items from Toysrus.com on 11/24/99. I received one right away. When I hadn't received the other within two weeks, I contacted their customer service (30 minute wait on the phone) and they assured me it would be out within 4 days. After 4 days, I checked my order status online. It still hadn't shipped. I called customer service (only 20 minutes this time) and I was told it was shipping that day (at 8 pm) without my even telling them what my order number was. When the order would have arrived if it had shipped when it had been promised to ship hadn't arrived, I called again (40 minutes). I was told that either I could cancel the order or wait it out. They couldn't find any reason why my order hadn't shipped within 3 weeks or do anything to check up on the order or re-prioritize it. I was told that a supervisor would be contacted, but nothing has happened. I have left messages on their web site and only get automated responses. I was informed that the last message I left outlining my problem was too long and I would have to trim it down. Customer service can only tell me that my only option is to either wait or cancel my order. I would like a name, address, or phone number where I could reach someone who cared. As I write this I am on hold with them once again.

I hope that this experience will help other people who are considering ordering from Toysrus.com... DON'T!
Va