Toyota Motor Corporation — rava 4 limited: pearl white is peeling again
In March 2018 my RAVA 4 roof peeled off. I immediately went to TOYOTA of ORLANDO where I purchased my RAVA 4 new in November of 2013. The collusion center told me that the reason the paint was peeling was that there was a problem with the application of primer and paint causing the paint to peel. They repainted my roof and I was on my way.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Orlando, FL On October 16th 2018 I returned to the collusion center to show them that my side door, gas cap and fender is not peeling. They contact me back on the 21st of October and told me that they would not repaint my vehicle. Toyota acknowledge that problem the first time and repainted my roof; now they are telling me that I my vehicle is not under warranty.
I replied this is not a standard warranty issue and should not be treated as one. They said not their problem
More Toyota Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.