Toyota Motor Corporation / 2018 tundra

1 United States

I would like to start by saying that all the vehicles my family owns are Toyota, presently 3. I purchased a new Tundra in 2011 and totally love that truck it currently has 230.000 miles on it. I recently bought a new 2018 Tundra and was greatly disappointed at the changes that were made to the interior of the truck! My 2011 is so user friendly, with all the cubby holes & storage pockets none of which are in the 2018. The console is the worst design I've ever seen!!! The third cup holder is useless and could only hold a 6oz. cup because of the dash overhang. Then the usb & acc. ports are under the dash!!! You practically have to stand on your head to plug anything into these ports! The usb cable runs on top of anything that's in the 3rd cup holder! My biggest complaint is the uncomfortable seats! I suffer from a bad tailbone, and cannot ride in the seat for over 75 miles before the tailbone is sore causing me to have to get out of the seat. I own 3 motorcycles and have all of the seats reupholstered with a tailbone relief channel to allow me comfort on long rides. I have never experienced this problem in any other truck! I can assume that the engineer @ Toyota don't actually spend any time in the Tundra!!!

Ha