Toyota Motor Corporation / 2018 4runner limited
The right front corner panel of my 2018 4 runner keeps slipping down, leaving a larger than normal "gap" where it meets the body piece to which it connects. I took my car to toyota of gastonia (where I purchased the vehicle) and I spoke with 2 gentlemen from the body shop. The body shop estimator (jerry denton) told me that this was a frequent complaint of 2018 4 runner owners. I asked how this could be fixed and he stated that he only way to "fix" it was to glue the corner panel to the other body piece.
It is very upsetting that a vehicle I paid $40, 000 + for has to be "glued" back together.
I am wanting to know if this is a common problem/complaint of 2018 4runner owners and how does toyota plan to address the problem?
I am starting with toyota motor coorporation hoping to get a resolution before I go "public" with my complaint (social media/television investigative reporting/consumer reporting).
Please let me know how this "issue" with my 2018 4 runner can be addressed/handled.
Thank you for your time and assistance,
More Toyota Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - poor construction after warranty
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota etios liva gd engine low
- Toyota Motor Corporation - maintenance of rv4 pdf filter sensor. licence 0730jkl
- Toyota Motor Corporation - parts
- Toyota Motor Corporation - scion xb peeling off paint