Toyota / corolla 2016
I have a Toyota corolla 2016 which is a danger to drive. I have noticed my view is off as the slope of the hood impairs vision of objects near and below where you are driving. It has caused me to not be able to make good visual decisions. It is a danger.
The blind spot in the passenger side of the car is very dangerous. The material from the back window to the rear window leaves no view.
I would like my recall car to be reimbursed to me in full for what I have paid and what is still owed. Please do not make me gather a petition recall.
Nancy l. Carter
16048 Via Descanso
San Lorenzo, Ca 94580
More Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.